Help for rape mode

Hello. Please help ! I want to install a good nice little rape mode, with full nudity & other kinky stuff (sexy armours, clothing). I have read the FAQ, and also watched a few youtube tutorials. I have Skyrim Legendary, v 1.9.32.08. As you can see in the pictures, I do not have full nudity, and other stuff are missing too. Also the animations are quite unbalanced and bugged. The highest probability is that I have made some mistake in the process. 

PLEASE HELP or just redirect me to some complete A to Z, step by step tutorial. Thank you in advance !

post-2373570-0-74257300-1507018718_thumb.png

post-2373570-0-07829600-1507018734_thumb.png

post-2373570-0-89116400-1507018743_thumb.png

post-2373570-0-38499600-1507018814_thumb.png

post-2373570-0-15034500-1507018823_thumb.png

The error about the legal steam directory is something you'll need to fix. There is a chance if a Moderator sees that they will lock your thread. LL doesn't allow the support of illegal copies, and that makes it look like you have an illegal copy. 

So you should do the start Skyrim from steam thing to get rid of that and maybe post a screen of your steam library showing Skyrim in it. Just to be safe.

Also be sure to follow your own topic so you can see when people post answers for you. :) 

FNIS will throw out that illegal copy warning if you haven't run Skyrim through the Steam launcher. Do that and you should be good, if your copy is legitimate. You don't have to start the game through the Steam launcher, just let it set your visual options and then exit out of it, then use SKSE (through your mod manager if applicable) to run the game from then on.

TL;DR: Run Skyrim through the Steam launcher once to set visual options, and then you shouldn't get that FNIS warning.

For the "animations unbalanced". Yes, that happens. Some probably just are (your screenshot is an example of those imho), but in most cases it's because the animator had a different body then you. Since pretty much everyone uses his own body... just chose one you like and some animations will look better, some won't. Sexlab has hotkeys to improve the adjustments, use them for those which don't. If you can't find any satisfying settings, you can disable the animation and add more via SLAL instead.

Archived