Darkwood Manufacturing Toys

View File

Formerly "Jeweled Butt Plugs [SSE]"

Following the successful launch of our Jeweled Butt Plug campaign on Rimstarter we have officially formed the Imperial recognized corporation: Darkwood Manufacturing. We look forward to being able to continue to provide our customers with, and expand upon, a catalog of the most safe and highest quality sex toys septims can buy.

Contents

• 6 Jeweled Butt Plugs of various colours.
    Craftable with steel and gems.

• 6 Glowing Jeweled Butt Plugs of various colours.
    Craftable with steel and flawless gems.

• 3 Anal Beads of various materials. (SMP physics, Dyeable)
    Craftable with steel, wood, or leather.

Requirements

• Skyrim: Special Edition

Optionals

Additional Information

• If you were already using "Jeweled Butt Plugs [SSE]" this version of it now contains a new ESP and file paths. You may run both versions at the same time if you are in the middle of a save you do not want to fuck with. However I personally recommend uninstalling the old version. If you do, any plugs your characters currently have will vanish and you'll need to craft new ones.

• The plugin is already an ESP-FE (fake ESL).

• The Anal Beads will just stick straight out of your ass if you do not have HDT-SMP working.

• The Anal Beads will not be able to be dyed if you do not have a working DyeManager AND install the additional Dyes file on this file. The dye slots are numbered 1-15 starting from left to right. Slot 1 will dye the balls. Slot 2 will dye the string.

Videos

Spoiler

Change Log

201 - 2020-02-04
Due to a logistical error we accidentally shipped everyone who ordered anal beads the metal chrome variant regardless of if they wanted plastic or wood.

• Fixed the crafting patterns for the plastic and wood anal beads.

Edited by CPU
  • 2 weeks later...

Are there any enchantments compatible with the buttplugs? I was hoping to use mine for more than just vanity. Great mod btw.

As blutoblutarsky said, this can be done with CK.

Actually I tried it to use in my play session and it works well.

I think it will be nice if i can share my esp file, but I'll not upload the file because it is a modification of original file,

and I don't have OP's permission to upload such a file. (It would be nicer if I could make it on separate file, but I don't know how)

If I get proper permission to share, I'll gladly share.

PS. sorry for any uncourtesy I possibly made: It's just my first time to post and anything.

post-9084-0-66089400-1508234206_thumb.jpg

Hopefully OP sees this and gives you the permission because I'd love to do that with my plugs. They're all nice and decorative, but I don't exactly have my orc walking around naked all the time so a little functionality would go a long way. Lol

Are there any enchantments compatible with the buttplugs? I was hoping to use mine for more than just vanity. Great mod btw.

As blutoblutarsky said, this can be done with CK.

Actually I tried it to use in my play session and it works well.

I think it will be nice if i can share my esp file, but I'll not upload the file because it is a modification of original file,

and I don't have OP's permission to upload such a file. (It would be nicer if I could make it on separate file, but I don't know how)

If I get proper permission to share, I'll gladly share.

PS. sorry for any uncourtesy I possibly made: It's just my first time to post and anything.

what did you do? if all you did was add keywords there are a lot of reasons why that is a bad idea, mostly invoving things like armor perks and npcs auto equipping items.

for example, without eff, an npc will not equip two things that both have ArmorClothing. found that while porting mah orkfu waifu wouldn't equip it until i did it the way bethesda intended for alternate slots.

creationkit for sse even bitches when you load the esp claiming the slot is invalid! and they say that only because they didn't give the slot a name.

what did you do? if all you did was add keywords there are a lot of reasons why that is a bad idea, mostly invoving things like armor perks and npcs auto equipping items.

for example, without eff, an npc will not equip two things that both have ArmorClothing. found that while porting mah orkfu waifu wouldn't equip it until i did it the way bethesda intended for alternate slots.

creationkit for sse even bitches when you load the esp claiming the slot is invalid! and they say that only because they didn't give the slot a name.

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm new to modding(and actually this is my first try) there are high possibility that I made it wrong way.

So I want to explain what I did, without skipping details, so that any willing experienced modder can examine what problem may exist.

1. I added a new keyword, like ClothingButtPlug.

2. Added the keyword to every 14 plugs.

3. Added the keyword to FormID lists which enables enchantments, for example, EnchantmentOneHanded. (Actually I added new key to all such FormID lists, making somewhat cheat items.)

That's all I did.

I didn't know there can be issues, but to me it worked well until now. Perhaps just I didn't notice. I'll appreciate your help.

Anyway, always wanted to thank you for great mod you have made. Thank you!

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm new to modding(and actually this is my first try) there are high possibility that I made it wrong way.

So I want to explain what I did, without skipping details, so that any willing experienced modder can examine what problem may exist.

1. I added a new keyword, like ClothingButtPlug.

2. Added the keyword to every 14 plugs.

3. Added the keyword to FormID lists which enables enchantments, for example, EnchantmentOneHanded. (Actually I added new key to all such FormID lists, making somewhat cheat items.)

That's all I did.

I didn't know there can be issues, but to me it worked well until now. Perhaps just I didn't notice. I'll appreciate your help.

Anyway, always wanted to thank you for great mod you have made. Thank you!

that would do it - but it needs to be done with a script. formlists in esp's overwrite eachother for some dumb reason, so the next mod that adds an item to that list will make the buttplugs no longer enchantment. but when they are added to the formlist via scripting they go into the save and persist.

we can make that happen

• 3 weeks later...

there are three GemGlow files, male, female, ground.

Capture.thumb.PNG.29ee43eb57f276f1cb9fd73dd78b1381.PNG

in addition to this, you could edit the colour textures in the mod to be more transparent.

additionally you could delete the "jewel" shape completely but that will remove the shine/reflection/glass feel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

these don't show up in game for some reason, how to fix? something deff wrong with the file as they do not show up when equipped. checked all the files and nothing is missing that I can tell, but yet they don't seem to work at all. altho I did notice that when use mod  manager the nif files do not install nor do the script files, they have to be copy and pasted to the appropriate locations, seems that manual installation is the only way to install this, but yet they don't show up in game, could fix this if i had CK but impossible to find for down load any where......