Accessory MocapSuit Fusion-EDIT

View File

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • Located on the Accessory section, legwear slot
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • 2-4 color channels
  • 2 variations
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• The more you zoom the worst the texture will look
  • Dark colors will look “flat”, patterns can help to minimize it a bit
  • About the crotch area… well, lets just say I hope you don’t zoom there while using animations, for everything else this CC works as intended

Notes:

• The main texture came from afBodyEP9MocapSuit and the belt from afBodyHETechShirtSkirt, I just drew a hole and stitched some pixels here and there
  • Suit looks better on “generous” femsims wink.png
  • You can use this accessory on the default body, MedBod and any other custom mesh that follows the original UV coordinates
  • Second variation use gradients and separate channels for arms and legs
  • Friendly reminder: you can add or remove clothing categories using s3pe

Credits:

• Electronic Arts for the textures

Edited by CPU
  • 2 weeks later...

Omfg...Wowee. I am loving these outfits..I am downloading them now. My poor male sims are going to have heart attacks when they see the ladies wearing these around town. Perfect, thank you  :wub:

P.S. Is there anyway that you could make some of your accessory outfits as everyday wear etc? Or a way I can change them somehow to outfit categories. Problem is my sim wear a lot of accessories as it is and things pop off when I use your accessory clothing. I would be indebted to you if you could maybe make some of your sexy accessory clothing available as outfit categories xox

Omfg...Wowee. I am loving these outfits..I am downloading them now. My poor male sims are going to have heart attacks when they see the ladies wearing these around town. Perfect, thank you  wub.png

P.S. Is there anyway that you could make some of your accessory outfits as everyday wear etc? Or a way I can change them somehow to outfit categories. Problem is my sim wear a lot of accessories as it is and things pop off when I use your accessory clothing. I would be indebted to you if you could maybe make some of your sexy accessory clothing available as outfit categories xox

I made a version for myself attaching the textures to MedBod so it will work as an outfit, you´ll find it under the “Body” category it has all morphs and LODs (I think, can´t remember):

MoCapSuit_MedBodEDIT.zip

If you want to use the default body you can replace it with TSRW.

Omfg...Wowee. I am loving these outfits..I am downloading them now. My poor male sims are going to have heart attacks when they see the ladies wearing these around town. Perfect, thank you  wub.png

I made a version for myself attaching the textures to MedBod so it will work as an outfit, you´ll find it under the “Body” category it has all morphs and LODs (I think, can´t remember):

attachicon.gifMoCapSuit_MedBodEDIT.zip

If you want to use the default body you can replace it with TSRW.

OMG I love you! Thank you for this, very much appreciated Josh  :heart: