Crash issue with HDT

DrVIad

Hi everyone, I'm requesting your help because I have some really hard time with my skyrim. My computer is not that great so I fixed the classical cdt issue that come due to memory allocation. And it was working fine, not a single cdt would came and piss me off it was great. Until I go HDT. Before I could have even an army of naked npc around me but now when at least 2/3 character are using the HDT physics it makes my skyrim CDT.

Sometimes quickly showing 2 or 3 time a little empty window on the corner (skse.exe window maybe? can't say) and always crash.

The weird thing is that with 1 HDT active on the area the game is completly smooth, I dont get why it gets crazy when I wanna show more :/

Any ideas?

since you were having issues to begin with related to memory allocation i would say you simply cant reliably run HDT physics due to the fact that it is quite demanding of ram and cpu power unless your currently trying to run the game on higher settings if that is so turn it to the lowest settings if it still persists then sadly i would say you have to upgrade your hardware as HDT Combined with the games demands is too high for you i would think just my thoughts

since you were having issues to begin with related to memory allocation i would say you simply cant reliably run HDT physics due to the fact that it is quite demanding of ram and cpu power unless your currently trying to run the game on higher settings if that is so turn it to the lowest settings if it still persists then sadly i would say you have to upgrade your hardware as HDT Combined with the games demands is too high for you i would think just my thoughts

I'm not sure what the string of words you typed is supposed to mean but HDT does nothing to  "add memory strain" to anything and there is no documented case of this occurring in the history of ever. What HDT adds is injected into Skyrim's main memory heap which is unstable as fuck to begin with.

Which is why crashFix and the HDT mempatch are required, not optional. HDT does not and never has added to the memory footprint, it's when and where the memory is altered during runtime that matters.

If you're crashing before SKSE finishes launching you don't have HDT correctly installed to begin with, period.

first of all he isn't crashing prior to skse fully launching the game 2nd of all he has HDT physics extension correctly installed as he has it on chars that he has witnessed and third of all crashfix and the mempatch are not required as HDT can infact be ran without them albeit not effectively.

the fact that HDT Physics extension is causing havok Physics to occur on a female body it actually would increase strain wouldn't you say? as it would be akin to multiple objects shaking in a room which most players can attest does strain memory at least skyrim's use of it causing loss of fps or in some cases crashing.

in my experience and from reading various articles and his comment, the preceding i have typed out in this comment would seem true

altho i do agree that skyrim's memory management is very unstable

also please if it is at all possible try to be a little more polite and perhaps less dogmatic as your observations are entirely based on your experiences with HDT just as mine are i am at least making a attempt to assist the op

@DrVIad another suggestion is to check if you have XPMSE properly installed as that would cause a crash instantly when HDT Physics is effecting a lady if it is not installed properly or not at all

first of all he isn't crashing prior to skse fully launching the game 2nd of all he has HDT physics extension correctly installed as he has it on chars that he has witnessed and third of all crashfix and the mempatch are not required as HDT can infact be ran without them albeit not effectively.

the fact that HDT Physics extension is causing havok Physics to occur on a female body it actually would increase strain wouldn't you say? as it would be akin to multiple objects shaking in a room which most players can attest does strain memory at least skyrim's use of it causing loss of fps or in some cases crashing.

in my experience and from reading various articles and his comment, the preceding i have typed out in this comment would seem true

altho i do agree that skyrim's memory management is very unstable

also please if it is at all possible try to be a little more polite and perhaps less dogmatic as your observations are entirely based on your experiences with HDT just as mine are i am at least making a attempt to assist the op

@DrVIad another suggestion is to check if you have XPMSE properly installed as that would cause a crash instantly when HDT Physics is effecting a lady if it is not installed properly or not at all

Havok is calculated by cpu.

Hdtmempatch is required.

@op, do you use enb?

that is very true altho people on LL can help someone learn am i right? anyway gl on helping op out i provided what i think it could be you likely can help more then i as i could of missed something or dont know something,

this is my last reply to this topic cus honestly i dont wanna be here when 27X comes back lol anyway night my fellow late nighter :D

Hi! Sorry I've been absent for a long time and couldn't connect to internet. Thank you for all the answers! ^^ Do you know how can I find the HDT memory patch tho? Can't seem to find it on google :/

thanks again for your help ^^

Archived