[Help][Request] SexLab Skyrim - animation transitions and blink effect

Hi, im new here, thanks ;) for great community, creativity and mods

I have a request for SexLab, but in extension for "all NSFW" mods involving "animations" and transitions problems.

The huge large complex (blablabla) solution to connect animations is complicated (like 0SEX) would be awesome, but it is hard to implement with all animations maybe with more time, tools and resources... so

I read some posts and threads, but like I said Im newbie, so sorry if this was already answered or fixed (I search but i don't found exact effect)

ISSUE:

I see problems on transitions with SexLab, but with a 2-3 seconds timeout and blink effect with maybe some fast screen load would be better (and inmersive)

SOLUTION:

When SexLab trigger action to poses and positions, and NPCs approach to each other and "begin animation approach" would be awesome some blink effect, to "hide" non consistent transition from normal NPC position (standing, walking, freeze etc):

approach => "weird transition"  and then "good pose"

An schematic approach

approach => screen "blink effect"  and then "good pose"

NPCs (normal behaviour) => trigger sexLab component => NPCs approach => maybe some "undressing" or prelimiary animations standing => (now critical step) here blink effect would be good => then final position etc

PD: I don't know if I am explaining good here,

Archived