RaceMenu Bodyslide Plugin: What to do about zero'ed sliders on NPCs?

NNS10

I'm thinking about making full switch to UUNP in-game with the RaceMenu Bodyslide plugin. However doing that means all the body and armor meshes need to be built using the zero'ed slider preset.

This means all NPCs would have the zero'ed slider bodyshape, which is not a very good shape (e.g. overly narrow waist and strange breast and nipple shape).

I know some don't use the zero'd slider and built it to a shape and just use the non-bodyshape sliders. But I'd like to use the bodyshape sliders. Does anyone else do that? And if so, what do you do about NPCs using the zero'd slider preset?

It's tricky.  Using bodyslide to build meshes that an NPC is wearing will reset Racemenu sliders on that person.  This is why I try to do most changes with Bodyslide, and only do a few with Racemenu whenever possible.  But, if you build the mesh once in bodyslide and don't mess with your mod list or run bodyslide, the Racemenu sliders will stay in your save.  I hope this helps.  Otherwise you might need to make custom races.

Archived