What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

(best thing ever)

Daggerfall full conversion mod, completely recreating Daggerfall and improving it in the Skyrim engine. I would buy the 10TB ssd necessary with a smile and a wave as I go back to my computer and stay there until I die happily.

(serious mod wish)

I would like to see a pc enslaved mod where the pc would be taken somewhere semi-realistic after being captured by bandits, guards, or other factions to be sold as a slave.
-Becoming enslaved-
A pc caught by guards,, (or by bounty hunters / a new slavers guild looking to collect your bounty in a hold) would be taken back to that city / town slave market and are either, given to whomever they harmed/stole from, given to a guard as a kickback or sold in a slave auction. In the end, the pc would go to a master who seems to follow the law, would be branded as theirs (we'll get to that later) and will service them until they either die, escape or are freed (very unlikely). This master could be a smith, a farmer, a hunter, a slave breeder, a member of a local guild, a shop owner, masters of all walks of life, and each would have different expectations of their new slave.
A pc caught by bandits / forlorn / vampires would either go to that location's leader or would be taken to an underground slave auction where they could be bought by local bandit leaders, bought and used by a whole camp or bought other shady characters or illegal slave breeders.
A pc caught by a specific faction/organization would either be sold on a market, given to the faction's allies, owned by the faction itself (all or some the members could use the pc as their slave) or just owned by a single member. These factions would be the thieves guild, the mage's guild, the companions, orc strongholds, the Thalmor, the legion, and storm cloak armies. Again, each guild/master would have different expectations. I wouldn't have any important NPC with more than a few lines of dialogue, a possible master, but that's personal preference. 
Lastly, if the pc angers an NPC in some way without gaining a bounty or just catches their eye, that NPC could hire thugs, bounty hunters, or the slavers guild to retrieve the pc and enslave them. It would take a large sum of gold to pay off the hold and get the slavery legally recognized, so these encounters would take a long time to happen after an NPC wants you, especially the less wealthy ones.
Rarely, if a pc starts a fight with Falmer and fails, they could take you as a slave. they wouldn't brand you because they can't see but they would also be more willing to take measures to keep you from escaping and would more be more likely to use some of the more brutal punishments to keep you in line
-Branding-
Once a pc is enslaved, they are branded twice. The first brand would simply mark them a slave. It would be somewhere the guards would see and eventually ask about. If you have escaped your master and fail to persuade them otherwise, they will take you into the keep and look for your second brand. The second brand would be the name of your master, and if the purchase were made legally, they would return you to your master. If the purchase was made illegally / your owner has broken the law (a bandit leader, for example), they could either let you go out of pity or, more likely, sell you to the highest bidder. also, a PC's master could send slavers to recapture you
-Masters-
There would be many masters across Skyrim, and apart from the Falmer, each individual master would be named and have a separate personality. Some masters would have quests to complete, some would possibly allow you to go exploring for short times, some would go with you to keep you from escaping, and a few may even set you free after a while. They would all have the same few personalities, so there could be at least one type of NPC for each. These personalities would be the standard merciful, strict, and abusive master, this would determine their punishments and rewards. All the masters would have similar 'interests' because it's my perfect mod, not yours, think of your own dream master instead. None of the masters would be voiced because my own mental voice for them as I read their lines is better for immersion than anything else.
-Punishments-
Punishments would have a range with the most merciful being locked in a room with the worst (aside from death) being permanent limb amputation. Slaves have no rights, so their masters could burn them on a pyre if they so wished. The personality of your master, the severity of your transgression, your history of obedience/disobedience would determine the severity of your punishment. A merciful master may not immediately cut out your tongue, but eventually, you may drive him to do so.
-Relationship-
You know, trust, approval, affection. Use your imagination.
-Other-
All the masters would be male, it's personal preference. Though the pc could be either male or female.
-Reality-
This mod will only ever exist in heaven, a mystical place that I will never see because I am on lovers lab.

(more possible mod)

fertile/sexout breeder Skyrim edition!

(joke mod)
The install everything on this website quickly and easily and have it work without spending days to weeks of time in your own personal hell, trying to get it working mod
bonus points if you can disable content you don't want from the in-game mod menu without having to mess with your load order and having to go back to hell and fix it.
Super bonus points if the mod doesn't kill your save about halfway into your run with bloat or other garbage, making you quit playing Skyrim for two months and when you get back on after forgetting about the death of your save you get back off and don't touch it again for *looks at date* seven months
mega bonus points if it includes voice acting that doesn't mess with immersion by sounding off compared to the rest of the voices in-game. 
(no voice acting > voice acting that isn't perfect)

• 2 weeks later...

A "Devious and Corrupt Carriage Drivers" mod (inspired by Slaverun).

Every time you take a carriage ride there's a chance of:

• Waking up drugged (and hogtied) in the carriage, in the "middle of nowhere", having to "entertain" the driver and fellow travellers before moving on.
    • If you're lucky you get back on the carriage, when done entertaining, and reach your destination.
    • If you're unlucky they leave you (maybe tied up) somewhere between your starting point and your destination (either landmark or an inn).
  • Waking up somewhere between your starting point and your destination, tied up (ex. Cursed Loots "Bondage adventure" or "Damsel in distress") and maybe robbed. Or all your equipment being held by the driver for a ransom or as a reward for having managed to escape and find your way back to the driver.
  • The carriage driver selling you as a slave (ex. Simple slavery).
  • For the animal lovers there could be an unscheduled stop, so the horse(s) can take a break and maybe relieve some pressure...
  • Being jumped by bandits resulting in a bounty for "getting fellow travellers killed" and giving the driver a trauma, because it's clearly your fault, being a hero an such.

A big shout-out to LoversLab and all the modders, for keeping Skyrim alive and entertaining.

With a female PC, get sexually harassed or blackmailed into having sex by companions (selectable via MCM?).  Perhaps having different dialogs if PC is married?  Best if the selected companions remembers previous events and talks dirty to PC.

(For example, with SexLab Disparity installed, PC gets huge debuffs when aroused, had no choice but to have some reliefs with a companion inside a dungeon, then that companion keeps blackmailing PC for more, etc...)

• 5 weeks later...

Essentially. a spiritual successor to Get Stripped!
The idea is that the player has a chance of getting stripped of their clothes, and reacting to it with embarrassment..

Ideally it would take some time before they can put clothes back on, and would try to chase the clothing thief while covering themselves.

I could definitely see this working with Fall of the Dragonborn's humiliation/exhibitionism system and whatnot. Maybe tie-ins to bathing mods as well.

Some ideas:

•  Player must leave clothes somewhere while bathing, a chance for them to be stolen with a short quest to retrieve them.
  •  Some sort of repeatable quest similar to original Get Stripped one where you can either suffer further humiliation while tied up, or repay the clothing thief's crimes in kind.
  •  Repeatable quest where you help a mage test their experimental spells. Sometimes they work, other times you're teleported somewhere random naked and must make your way back (possibly disabling fast travel temporarily)
  •  Thieves Guild blackmails you into doing humiliating things..
  • You can humiliate the non-payers instead of threatening them! Ex: make Keerava and Talen-Jei work naked until they break. Also, repeatable.
  •  You can sneak/magically/forcefully strip others! They of course cover themselves and act embarrassed, beg for their clothes back (you can make them do things for you/give you things...)
  •  Tie-in with Simple Slavery, you can punish and humble your slave by walking them around naked (instead of having to whip them)
  • I would prefer a straightforward replacement of prison with public humiliation as punishment. Pillories, X-crosses, following guard there naked while people comment, etc.

Basically, there aren't nearly enough soft core mods available

Generator which add new small dungeon qeusts   and NPC, tehen locate her as new dungeon boss of small quest.

There were already many head or body replacer, but most of them are not  for  leader of enemy groups in each dungeon. I do not hope to change skyrim vanila quests.  I do not know how skyrim spawn enemys after clear quest (which relate each dungeon),  we often see skyrim auto generate enemys  in dungeon.  so this mod just add new enemy groups with one reader (who we csutomize)

I hope to see custom made enemy  (with special looks) as each dungeon boss of new quest.

1  make new character with racemenu,  export facegen,  and save as new PC.  From mod MCM menu, we export  current PC datas  as json (or txt).

with set name.   it may discribe facegen.nif path and body parameters in json (or txt). so to remember we may need to use SS 

2. return PC pray data, from MCM menu, import enemy.json, then choose character which we hope to generate as new dugneon boss.

3 There are some options user customize quest, location, and group (creature)  etc,, (but reader can be default race)

to make it simple, there are already some new quests template, then we only choose NPC for each quests from which we already export.

I know, we can make new NPC, and locate NPC, but I hope do it more easy,,, as dugeon boss,, (so they should be appear when we reach end point of dungeon,, and may hope to see some quest message, or dialgoues, at same time, we can easy change the reader looks, which we will knock down.

I suppose to use with combat rape mods, (defeat or PAHE etc, with zaz items)

So the quest purpose is not kill them but get them as PC slave ^^; so they may need to set as  essential.  (for me), but may better there is option, along to user pray style.   the good thing is we can re-use all skyrim dungeon. 

I can not make such mod, so at current I just exchange  each facegen of  immersive wench ,,, with racemenu export nif, and memorize weight etc etc,,

and use Freshwoman. (tsukikari)  ,but I hope to see my custom NPC as new dungeon boss of quest...

• 2 weeks later...

Femdom with focus on Trampling (body- and face walking and standing, ashiatsu, kicking), Boot-/Shoe-/Foot Worship (kissing, licking, cleaning, massaging, warming, etc.), Human Furniture (PC used by his top as footstool, doormat, foot warmer, platform, dancefloor, etc.) - PC being dominated by a (fem) top (especially follower, cf. Submissive Lola) gaining pleasure from seeing her bottom laying, crawling, kneeing etc. to her feet (without explicit sexual content like foot- and blow jobs, intercourse or rape etc.), privately as well as in public. Also orders him to do all this to others of the bottom's opposite gender, either for her or their pleasure. All experienced by the player in his/her favorite perspective (3rd or 1st person view).

Am new to this community with Submissive Lola being the the first mod I downloaded and being overwhelmed by the creations and possibilities you all developed for us, thank you!!!!

Sorry for any linguistic mistakes, but English isn't my mother tongue.

There are two main things i want to see.

1. More interesting slavery. Basically there's nothing to do. There are a few mods that try to fix this but i think a good way would be to have different kind of slaves. For example working slaves and sex slaves and the you get tasks that will reflect that. It could also tie into other mods like MME for being a milk slave or even BAC to expand what they do. 

2. A forced marriage mod. Basically there would be several ways to be forced into marriage, one where its a political marriage because your a thane with little responsibility, or have it tie into LAL and you got sold because your family is poor or something. You would be forced to have children (Maybe even be punished if you dont provide a male heir), and tend yo your new husband.

Easy, a mod where you feed your spouse with food, and she gains weight gradually.

Or really any feederism mod with extreme obesity and immobility that isn't weight morphs. It would be pretty difficult to implement, but god it would be so wholesome.

My dream mod would be a tentacle mod similar to estrus but with better struggle system with like struggle from the start trying to get them not to get you bound which would be very hard to pull off and then a mid way struggles to get loose stage by stage,. These struggles and binds would also take into account your follower and they can help you get loose if the first bindings havent yet succeeded and try help with the midway struggles too but risk getting tangled into tentacle treatment themselves

Tho more tentacle mods in general would be fine too, estrus can only take things so far

I just came across the artist Mat Brown (instagram is @matbrown777) who has lots of strange arts works. He has some bird women which could be inspiration for some kind of hagraven-centered mod. Collecting colorful feather ingredients for some reason? Good hagravens? Different types? Young ones are colorful then they become grey with age? etc 

First drawing doesn't seem to want to appear: https://imgur.com/5EaXdQ7.jpg https://i.imgur.com/3fF2rWu.jpg

SrV97qN.jpg

He also has some weird unicorn creatures which might inspire someone

https://i.imgur.com/pJ3nFsr.png

DwTJcmw.jpg

oBYDoiv.jpg

8tBUdlW.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Something I think would be really nice, something that's been frustrating me for a while. There is no Follower Leveling Perks mod. You get Lydia, and she just has whatever abilities and perks that she starts with till the end of the game, given a replacer mod for her doesn't add stuff, or adding magic to her via AFT or EFF. I use EFF to give her Restoration magic, stuff from Apocalypse Magic, to kinda craft her into a Paladin. Problem is, she doesn't gain perks to support that class I'm trying to create for her. I also use Ordinator, for much better perks ingame, many of which would really help craft her into an amazing Paladin type of character. The same would go for Cosnach, I'd try to turn him into a really tough Tank, but aside from just enchanting a bunch of armour, weapons and accessories and feeding him alteration magic, there isn't much that can be done.

Ultimately, I have no idea what kind of work would go into this, but it would be nice to have an option to select a path of perks that they get as they level up with you. Once they accept being your follower, maybe throw up a plash screen where you can pick perks and it puts it into a list. I'm not sure how it would function, but it would go a long way towards making Skyrim an RPG like it claims to be.

There is another mod that does something similar, called Followers Share Knowledge, where, if you have a vanilla follower in your party, you gain a perk from them while in your party. This can be good, if you are the same kind of character as them, but if you're a real mage, sporting all clothe and not using melee weapons, then having Lydia as your tank and getting a heavy armour or one hand sword buff doesn't help in any real way.

I tried scouring Nexus for a mod that would do what I posted, but wasn't able to find anything. It could just be that it's labeled in a way that using specific key words doesn't bring it up, I've had that happen a couple times before. If anyone knows where this type of mod could be found, I'd love to have it, and if it doesn't exist, I hope someone finds a way to chisel it together.

• 2 months later...

I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but I really like a mod focusing entirely on free use and public display, like you can have an option to display furniture on town, like a yoke or something and people (including guards) can choose to use you (without some pimp or master of some sort, so you can be as independent as ever), after that they can leave a tattoo on your body (im thinking about slavetats, it works wonderfully), and a fame system (im pretty sure this has been done, and its perfect too).

Intergrating with Alternate Start and stuffs, like Devious Device, for instance.

Anyway, shoutout to the modders out there, you guys rock, thanks for giving us such a wonderful time with Skyrim xD

I always thought it would be cool to hire an NPC to kidnap another NPC for you and you would have them as your slave. Could work well with stuff like Home Sweet Home.

Better semen textures would be cool, even the retextures I have are kinda low texture and flat.

Elves that dont look like mutated aliens would be nice (Im sure that exists though)

Long time lurker here.

Simply put, multiple levels of clothing destruction.

Break undies plus I believe it was called attempted this and had so much potential, but was abandoned not too far in.

I can understand why though, it's a ton of tedious mesh work.

Not sure though why the author went to the trouble to take everything down and vanish.

• 1 month later...