What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

I'd like to have a mod that when you 'die' rather than having to load a save you are found and nursed back to health by adventurers. You wake up in some shack with no gear. Nothing at all. And disable quicksave. It would add a real sense of risk and fear to the game rather than *save* 'I'll just go try and kill that really scary looking thing and just load if I die.'

I've had a play around with making the player essential and making it myself but haven't had the time to get very far.

That would be a pretty awesome mod, one I'd like to see made!

My own dream mod would be somewhat similar to the above, only instead of having been left for dead (Because I'm pretty sure a lot of things will try and make sure the player dies) the player dies and are then put in control of the player character's next of kin. Lacking a next of kin would be a gameover, but hey, I like the idea of a succession game.

No idea how possible that would be though.

:idea: how about have the glass armor clear.. its glass so should be see threw right? you have the tittys all pressed against the glass...

:idea: how about a giant purple dildo weapon (2 handed lol) have it all flop around when you hit some one with it lol...

maybe a back story about how everyone in tamrial uses magic spells to magic away the poo from their bowls... lol there are like no bathrooms or out houses anywhere its either that or they poop in the woods like animals :D you never see Lydia pinching off a steamer anywhere :P

:idea: A shout thats like "I WANNA WHOPPER!" that summons the burger king to slay your enemys and satisfy your hunger!

how about a Arnold shwatzanagger follower that has all of arnolds awesome lines! like he would be all like about to kill a guy and he would be all like "remember when i told you i would kill you last... i lied..." or like when you dissmiss him he would be all like "ill be back" when you tell him to follow him he would be all like "Come with me if you want to live." like some of these

A gary Busey follower who talks and looks all crazy all the time

More followers like Painslut

There's two things that are bugging me that I think a modder could try to address.

First, Riverwood suffered a very unfortunate dragon attack in the middle of the afternoon a while back. The dragon was finally brought down but not before we lost Faendal and both the blacksmith and his wife. Now, Dorthe is an orphan. She walks around the town, continues to practice on the workbench and, every now and then informs me that someday she'll forge her own sword. It's too sad. I wish there were some way she could take over the blacksmith business. Her weapons would be low quality and she would never have much money but at least she wouldn't be so pitiful.

The other is to rectify a sad situation too. The three revellers, after your first encounter with them all go somewhere and just stand around moping for the rest of the game. It'd be nice if you could make them happy for a while again by giving them some more mead.

Some come to mind from previous post:

What if Ultimate Follower Overhaul has a option where it allows your followers to just wander around your home and you can have multiple followers doing random things interacting with the environment (eat, drink, work on the tanning, grindstone, smith, sit etc) I was wondering if there is a mod that allows the followers to interact with one another in idle time. I was looking from ranges to hugging each other to playing with each other.

Rape (if done to player character) shouldn't be done on them as a kill move, but can be done in a middle of a battle if the enemy subdues "stagger, paralyze, or some kind of cc on the player" Like the group function in magic duel mod, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18763, where the other enemy doesn't interfere it should just show the player getting rape while the group around them cheers him along. After the rape, the player has to manually requip all there item and proceed to combat. The penalty comes in the form of a semen bar on the player. The bar is filled proportion by what type of enemy is raping (bandits will do 1/10, bandit marauder will do 1/8, bandit chief will do 1/5, enemy's like giants if you want to go that route can do 95% bar fill) As the semen bar increases there will be penalty (25% will result in slower movement speed, 50% will take a - effect on magic and stamina, 75% will be higher slow speed penalty with - stamina/magic, etc) In order to get rid of the semen (this is where the idea came from sneak position) the player has to sneak (or "squat") and allow the semen to drip out of them. While this is going on while standing still, someone can make an idle animation where the player is playing with herself as it oozes out. Of course crouching still will make the bar go down fast then sneaking around.

To make the semen go down fast, there can be a spell (either alteration, conjure, or restoration, I really don't know how to classify this spell), but basically what happens you cast it on your self, the character will lie down for a sec, start playing with themselves, and the semen will shoot out like in the same way fluid shoots out from Fallout:NV sexout. When this is done the character will be incapacitated, and if enemy is around can attack the character. I'm thinking with this spell it will take about 5 seconds of idle animation to get the semen out from 100% to 0% and if there is less than 100% the time will be proportional to the %.

A question that may come out how about girl on girl? I'm thinking only girls that can move the semen bar are mage type, where if they can somehow incapacitate you, they can hold you down while conjuring up a penis and screwing you with it. What happens when the bar goes up 100%. At 100% a mini version of the spell will happen incapacitating the player for 1-3 seconds and fluid will leak out. The bar will go down to 80% and everything will go as usual. While the 1-3 seconds of incapacitation, you can get attacked and killed. (This mean durring the squirting animation)

Other than that just simple stuff like bolt quiver placement fix so they won't be floating around an more mashup cloth like how Brokefoot made it.

Mine would be..

Well, rape. Everything. This is going to ruin immersion but hey, it's my dream mod :P But anyway, everything, and I do mean everything, is set to essential. From rabbits to beasts to humans and to dragons. Everything. So like after battle, they'd be kneeling and trying to recover, you can close in on them and initiate a dialog that gives you options on what to do to your fallen enemies. So yeah, rape, kill, torture, release, collar/enslave the intelligent races like humans/khajit/argo. So yeah, the rape option would give you more option, what position you want to use. Same thing will happen to player character if they lose all their health. They'd fall to their knees to recover, and the enemy--be it imperial troops or bears or dragons--will rape the PC and leave after they're done. Or if the PC is unlucky, the enemy might enslave the PC, forcing the PC to do another jailbreak-ish stuff and dispose of the enemy to be free.

Futa gender mod. I know there's already some amazingly done futa mods out there, but I want a legit futa gender on the slider during creation, and hopefully doesn't clash with custom races like futanarium futa race mod. Of course having the option to hide the shaft is great, like with the futanarium accessories.

Futa armor mod. Like.. take any skimpy armor of your choice, and make it a bit revealing on the crotch area, and add some protection to the appendage. Because for futas to wear pants like normal people is too much to ask XD

Centaur. Mount AND companion AND romance option AND sexable. Do I need to say any more? At least she can say "I'm sworn to carry your burden" and we can't say crap about it XD Having a futa gender option for centaurs would be great.

Slender males. I mean sure some guys like to be doped on roids, but some do prefer to be slim and agile and still have a bit of muscles here and there. Like.. Slim body, but toned and not look like a body builder on roids.

Moar armor mods for males. Really, most thinks that guys have nothing to flaunt unlike women and their skimpy outfits. But really, we got calves, thighs, biceps, pecs, abs, and flexable pair of buttocks. Give the guys some decent looking armor :c

More sex pose/animations. *looks away and whistles*

Guns. >_>

Parkour.. Seriously. Look at the terrain. I mean.. Don't you just wish to run and parkour that sh*t? XD

Futa gender mod. I know there's already some amazingly done futa mods out there' date=' but I want a legit futa gender on the slider during creation, and hopefully doesn't clash with custom races like futanarium futa race mod. Of course having the option to hide the shaft is great, like with the futanarium accessories.

Futa armor mod. Like.. take any skimpy armor of your choice, and make it a bit revealing on the crotch area, and add some protection to the appendage. Because for futas to wear pants like normal people is too much to ask XD

[/quote']

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10867&page=2

this mod puts equiptable penis on you

-------this only applies to children of skyrim mod---------

i had a mod that turns you into a futa(cbbe or unp) its weight slider supported and the dick sticks out even if you have pants onyou can put 4 things on it

lace accessory (white pink black)

and a magical bandaid that hide you penis :P

ill see if i can find where i downloaded it

Edit: theres 5 actually the fifth one is addballs

and this one has a glitch

if you put addballs on the child race in children of the sky they grow a penis with out you changing there race

i lold when i had like 6 children futas set on weight slider 100 running around with fat dicks

My dream mod is unfortunately, impossible. But here goes:

I want a button that I can press inside the game, that magically fixes everything that Bethesda breaks with every single patch, and makes any mod I make or use impervious to their patching shenanigans :P

I know. It's totally impossible :s

But hey, I can dream can't I?

Not a mod but i just wish for a better CK that does not crash, corrupts and does not limit.

as for mods besides a working sex/rape/slave framework....

A guild/faction overhaul, maybe you could join every faction but you should only be able to become the leader of one and that you need certain requirements to actually become the leader (ie the archmage should be at least 75 skill in 2 magic skills, thieves guild should have high lock/sneak/pickpocket skills and so on...cept DB since you kinda re forced into it) and that being a leader gives you better perks like steady income and no more of those silly quests that are not fit for a leader.

A mod that gives the dragonborn fame/infamy, i really hate being treated like a moron farmer/merc when i am a archmage/dragonslayer/world savior/listener/etc. I am the archmage but guards still tell me "oh you are good with magic you should join the college"

A way to get rid of quests in your journal that you dont want to do.

A werewolf mod that forces you to transform at certain events (full moon or after xx time of not transforming into one).

Battle damage to the environment (even destruction of houses) that could later be repaired.

A mod that allows you to buy property and convert it into a business (brothel, blacksmith, inn, etc...).

More intimidation options that would lead to combat if it fails when it makes sense (or not) so you can kick that guard's ass that reminds you of the painful experience of your stolen sweetroll or the brat kid that tells you he is not afraid of you...

I love the "live another life mod" but i wish it was expanded (have a more lengthy introductions with quests possibly outside skyrim)

Some sort of Beauty/Charisma stat. People would do remarks of how pretty or ugly you are.

My dream mod is unfortunately' date=' impossible. But here goes:

I want a button that I can press inside the game, that magically fixes everything that Bethesda breaks with every single patch, and makes any mod I make or use impervious to their patching shenanigans :P

I know. It's totally impossible :s

But hey, I can dream can't I?

[/quote']

LOL :D

Yes you were right and of course you can :P

Really I would just like to have a mod that takes all of the snow out of Skyrim. lol Everything could stay the same, just make it so that the game is set in some place more southern... the mountains can stay snowy though.

It would be pretty cool if this could be done, and then rename all the villages and towns and stuff.

Its a dream, doesnt mean its practical. lol

Really I would just like to have a mod that takes all of the snow out of Skyrim. lol Everything could stay the same' date=' just make it so that the game is set in some place more southern... the mountains can stay snowy though.

It would be pretty cool if this could be done, and then rename all the villages and towns and stuff.

Its a dream, doesnt mean its practical. lol

[/quote']

LOL.... I love it. I'll be among the first to attend the College of Summerhold :P

A werewolf mod that forces you to transform at certain events (full moon or after xx time of not transforming into one).

This one actually exists

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12687

Its customizable of when you force transform (and with what extra graphics if any happen during a transformation)

I believe it also allows you to flip between the howls on command rather then having to pick one pre transformation and being stuck with it.

I wish Qarl would come back from the void, of wherever he went off to, and make Underground in Skyrim :(

Underground was a big quest mod for Morrowind about vampires. It introduced a romance companions of both sexes, many new areas, enemies. It had an amazing grotesque feel, kind of Cthulhu mixed with Cyberpunk and The Masquerade. Not to mention lots of clothing, including some latex suits and lingerie.

Sadly it was also ridden with bugs, including the monstrous, infamous, 24hour CTD which caused your game to crash 24 in-game hours after completing one stage of the mod. There were also parts were you had to enable doors with console because they were gone.

Despite all that it was great.

My dream mod? A mod that unsucks Skyrim's core so modders can actually do cool things. But since thats too hard...

More sex stuff. Literally. Sexrim is headed that way but the scope of my fetish interests is massive. I mean I just found out theres a mod that lets the horse ride you and I weaped tears of joy someone had actually made it a artificial reality. Then I cried when I found out its for Oblivion which I'm too lazy to get into. Though the more oblivion mods I see the more I want to convert to it. Heard rumors that mod might get worked into Sexrim. Heres hoping for that and so much more.

My dream mod? A mod that unsucks Skyrim's core so modders can actually do cool things. But since thats too hard...

This.

Or atleast the same possibilities that existed in Oblivion (From what I've heard it's not that modders don't know how to do it and more like Bethesda doesn't want them to do it but maybe that's just because Skyrim's modding history is rather short compared to Oblivion)

and then probably something that spices up the combat a bit. At the moment...if I would have to describe it...it reminds me of combat in Diablo 1. I mean Diablo is awesome (not D3 because D3 is a giant "fuck you" in our faces by Blizzard) but nowaydays I don't think that smashing the attackbutton like mad while at the same time hammering the hotkey for healing potions is really all that interesting.

This.

Or atleast the same possibilities that existed in Oblivion (From what I've heard it's not that modders don't know how to do it and more like Bethesda doesn't want them to do it but maybe that's just because Skyrim's modding history is rather short compared to Oblivion)

and then probably something that spices up the combat a bit. At the moment...if I would have to describe it...it reminds me of combat in Diablo 1. I mean Diablo is awesome (not D3 because D3 is a giant "fuck you" in our faces by Blizzard) but nowaydays I don't think that smashing the attackbutton like mad while at the same time hammering the hotkey for healing potions is really all that interesting.

Right now in terms of combat I'm liking Tera. You're using all manor placement and skills to avoid damage while inflicting it, its jsut not a popular enough combat style yet. However I play NA which is rediculously easy. In 10 levels you go from struggling in a dungeon as a team to being able to solo it without effort. So I get bored of it really quick considering everyone can solo 99% of the stuff so no ones really teaming up so theres no socialization which kinda defeats the point of an RPG being an MMO.

And everything Blizzard does is a giant fuck you. Its just not as obvious to some people as others... like all the WoW players waking up and realizing the world has passed them by and a mountian of MMOs have come out that make WoW textures look like cartoony garbage.

And its -defiantely- Bethesda. I figured it would be a hard game to mod the first time I got smacked by a giants hammer and I went flying into the air uncontrolled stuck in one of those fixed follow cams, stiff as a board, hitting the ground and taking forever to get back up before I fianlly regained control of my character (All while only taking a sliver of damage).

I swear, if modders pooled their collective resources they could probably make a perfect game from scratch... As long as it has lots of adult content. :sleepy:

• 2 weeks later...

1)Faeries in Skyrim. It'd be cool if there were tiny (not butterfly tiny, but a bit smaller than skeevers) NPCs that you could interact with, recruit as followers (Like pets, really, but only after you've done certain odd jobs, saved them from danger, or given them something rare that they want. Their wings could give off a glowing mist, and they would carry a set amount of souls for you using their own magic. Of course, certain faerie parts would be useful for different things if you found dead ones or decided to kill them yourself.

2)Giant Enemies. One thing I've always wished for in Skyrim was the opportunity to fight a few giant (unique) NPCs (way larger than giants), like maybe the machinations of a few Daedric Princes. They wouldn't just show up and rape you, but they'd be optional and hidden away in some dungeon or through an oblivion gate maybe.

3)Sex Sex Sex and lots of it. Every single possible fetish (forbidden, looked down upon, and referred to as "gross") available in Skyrim. I mean, I like fighting, enjoying the scenery, and relaxing, but I'm a pervert, and damn proud of it. Sometimes I needs my fix, and sometimes these NPCs look a bit too good.

4)Better Children. This is quite obvious, but I'd like to see better-looking kids, because sometimes I want to kill them with fire (and with Killable Children, I actually can), when I'd rather enjoy seeing some young Khajiiti child playing with an Argonian kid, or some cute Nord children running from me as I chase them with my bow and arrow during a game of tag. FFS, these kids look like someone made them out of Clay.

5)Teens. I've seen the mod...now I want some real teens, freckles, bad attitudes, politeness, gullible young women, etc. It'd be funny seeing a young man with a helmet and armor way too big for him, trying to swing a sword during his training lessons.

6)Dragonborn respect. Instead of, "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?" How about, "Oh, Dragonborn, someone stole your sweetroll, we'll get right on it. Men, mount up! Our hero needs his fucking sweetroll!!" You get the idea. Also, I need better rewards for saving Skyrim, like maybe rebuilding Helgen and letting me be Jarl of both Falkreath and Helgen (screw the other two guys) or maybe the freaking High King of Skyrim (or maybe even just High General or something close to High King).

7) Thalmor need to die, or at least most of them need to while the others bend their knees to me and watch as I take their women.

8)A mod that adds all of the other provinces, weapons, armor, spells, etc from past games and all over Tamriel. I've never played the other games (although I plan to), but it would be enjoyable to be able to go outside of Skyrim.

9)Mixed Races. Why not?

10)More food, more loot from animals (seriously Bethesda? one tooth from a Sabrecat?), more drinks, a alchemy-like system for cooking (taste and experimentation), basic needs (so food has purpose), hunting equipment (traps and so on), fishing equipment and minigame, animal skin clothing and armors (seriously, hide and fur? That's it? That's a bit vague, don't you think?), weapons made from animal parts (Bearclaw gauntlets, Sabertooth daggers, so on and so forth), art sets (not everyone is rough and tough...some just want to paint...), and tamed animal companions (like in the Like A Boss Mounts mod).

11)Optional animations. If I'm playing an assassin, I'd rather not jump like a gorilla...and sometimes I'd like to just sit on a ledge or fence and swing my feet back and forth.

12)Alternate entryways. If I'm going to rob your house clean, then maybe I could enter though the window, under the house, or through some portal spell that I can cast on the wall.

13)More weapon types. Melee and spellcasters get lots of options (especially with weapon mods). Rangers get two. Just saying, there have to be a few more ranged weapons, right? (Blowguns, Slingshots, Chakrams, etc.) Speaking of range, I'd like a few different ranged melee weapons like flails, Bo staves, and some polearms (such as Halberds, Naginatas, Glaives, etc) with matching animations (not just vanilla ones).

14)More armors for the ADEC body. Since most people are either using UNP or CBBE, ADEC only has maybe 2 or 3 modders, and not as many armors at present. I'd love to see someone remake the armors from Hercules and Xena (by that, I mean all armors and clothing from almost every character that has ever appeared on the show (including Herc and Xena)) for ADEC (they'd definitely work with the game), convert all of the vanilla clothing, and make more clothes for skyrim (that don't all look out of place)( I really meant clothing, not armors).

15)Finally, I'd like more guilds, and more (and harder or longer) quests required to take over the leading positions. I'd like better treatment, more control and choices in the workings of the guilds once I've taken over. I'd like to be called on by clients and Jarls (with the choice to turn them down or accept (and my choices would affect the respective guilds)). I'd like to see other members go out and complete missions and kills and such, as well as run into them on my outings, with the option to either help them or leave them alone. More recruits too, FFS. Rival guilds would be nice. Spying while wearing the target faction's clothing, feeding information to the other guild, etc would be fun. "Sex slaves for the new (insert faction leader title), you say? How nice." :D

I always played an assassin in tes games...that would be my dream mod.

A mod that makes the gameplay of an assassin really cool, smoke bombs...leaning to walls, different jumps and dodges, more interaction with surroundings, wall climbing, ninja-like moves, good enemy AI and especially good combat system...yep a dream that never comes true, because of the sterile designers at bethesda.

Know the combat finishers you can inflict on weakened enemies or have inflicted on you just before death? I wish there was a mod to replace the kill animation with a sex finisher. You weaken an enemy and if he/she is the last foe around, you pin em and take em. Same can happen to you for a death animation, gives ya a quick 30 rape animation of your character before you fade to black.

Sorry if this has been said before. I didn't check the thread.