meshrigger giving different output

gtcard

i used meshrigger to copy some smp rigs to add physics to some skirt meshes i have. it worked well so far. just today however, i noticed my output results are not the same as the ones i got before. doing a rig of the same target mesh, with the same template mesh which had a VirtualGround NiTriShape, the output mesh did not have the VirtualGround nitrishape. this was not the case before--the first time i did this, meshrigger copied everything perfectly, including VirtualGround. i'm not really sure what virtualground does, but i did some tests and i noticed the skirt without the virtualground copied did not have collisions with the body. i'm actually more concerned about the fact that meshrigger is giving me different results for an identical process, using the same settings. 

here's my cfg:

version=b_90
name=MeshRigger_Options
Distance=20.0
Game=Auto
Targets=1
Tool=MESHRIGGER
bone=True
copy_havok=True
delete_partitions=True
delete_rigging=True
delete_weights=True
destination=Mesh Rigger/output/
flatten_skin=False
gender=Both
name=MeshRigger_Options
override=True
replace_weights=True
select_bones=False
select_meshes=False
skeleton_links=1
skin=All Materials
subfolder=0
target={F:/Mesh Rigger 64bit/Tools RC_89_k_Light/Mesh Rigger/target/SkirtTartan.nif}
template={F:/Mesh Rigger 64bit/Tools RC_89_k_Light/Mesh Rigger/template/smp skirt template.nif}
template_s=
update_version=0
uv_search=True
v_index=True
version=b_90

anyone know what's going on? i'm wondering if the weight copying has been affected now

i do notice a lot of the more recent smp meshes don't use virtualground anymore. the few that i had from when i first started using smp a month ago does have virtualground, and i'm really not sure why that virtualground copied over previously with meshrigger, and it doesn't anymore. i'm using the exact same meshes for template and target, with identical settings, and the output meshes i get now do not have virtualground copied. for example, i previously rigged the amiella skirt with a smp skirt mesh and was able to copy the entire skeleton rig to the amiella skirt mesh, complete with virtualground. this modded amiella skirt works perfectly with leg collisions. however doing the same rig now, i get the skeleton rig copied over, but without the virtualground part. this new modded amiella skirt does flow perfectly, but does not have leg collisions anymore. that makes me wonder if it's botching the weight painting too. i'm getting a lot of output meshes of other skirts with vertices stretching to infinity recently, and i think that has something to do with why meshrigger suddenly started producing different results with the same settings.

i'm just wondering if there's some other outside factor that can be influencing this, because my meshrigger settings are unchanged as far as i'm aware. 

Archived