Importing sliders from JaneBod to UUNP?

To anyone that is handy with Bodyslide and Outfit studio: is this possible? I have been searching for info on how to do this as I am not very skilled with Outfit studio and have no modding experience, but I didn't find anything here, or on the nexus forums, or in any other forum. I think a few other people would be interested in knowing this, too.

To be honest I know Hawkscr1mer managed to do this for his (her?) character Sabas, but I don't know HOW exactly he did it.

Any help would be very appreciated

Possible.

But time consuming and with many tricky parts.

And, of course, with distortions and body relief losses (because of differences on polygons count between JB, F4CBBE and UUNP).

Sadly, my english is so bad, and I do not have enough words to describe whole process, especially for those who are not too familiar with BodySlide and OutfitStudio.

Possible.

But time consuming and with many tricky parts.

And, of course, with distortions and body relief losses (because of differences on polygons count between JB, F4CBBE and UUNP).

Sadly, my english is so bad, and I do not have enough words to describe whole process, especially for those who are not too familiar with BodySlide and OutfitStudio.

Well it's good to know it's at least possible, thank you for your answer. Hopefully someone will be able to describe the process

By the way I've seen your Amazon race mod, great work.

Thanks =)

By the way, I think that the person you mentioned earlier uses my "conversion" of Tigersan's Bodybuilder slider for JB - I made it some time ago and sent it to three people at their request (first was Donegan, for his Seline). Or maybe he did this conversion himself, I don't know =)

In short words, for slider conversions, you need to make "UUNP-Mimic" from JB.

BS have two slider - for making CBBEF4-mimic from JB, and for converting CBBEF4 to CBBESkyrim (which have shape of UUNP actually).

With this sliders you can make that JB-"mimic", and use "coalesce slider" feature in OS for creating sliders conversions.

Thanks =)

By the way, I think that the person you mentioned earlier uses my "conversion" of Tigersan's Bodybuilder slider for JB - I made it some time ago and sent it to three people at their request (first was Donegan, for his Seline). Or maybe he did this conversion himself, I don't know =)

In short words, for slider conversions, you need to make "UUNP-Mimic" from JB.

BS have two slider - for making CBBEF4-mimic from JB, and for converting CBBEF4 to CBBESkyrim (which have shape of UUNP actually).

With this sliders you can make that JB-"mimic", and use "coalesce slider" feature in OS for creating sliders conversions.

Could you please post that conversion for download?

You can find it here.

It is .BSD file (slider data), so you should be familiar enough with OutfitStudio for using it.

Thank you so much for this, I messed around in Bodyslide a bit and managed to make it work ingame, this is exactly what I wanted!

At this point I have only one question though, is there a way to apply the slider quickly to all outfits, or do I have to add it manually for every single one? It's a whole lot of work.

• 3 weeks later...

Azazellz do you have a tif file for the body to compensate for the hands and feet gap? Thanks You are my hero!!

No. Only .bsd.

If you use this slider only - then there should not be any gaps on the arms and neck.

Because when I created this slider, I masked these areas so that they were not affected by this slider.

If you use another sliders, like UNPSH and others - you also should apply your slider preset to UNP Hands in BodySlide.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Joosey said:

I tried to add the janedbod.bsd but i'm not seeing the slider in bodyslide.  I pust the .bsd in shapedata/unified unp.  Am i missing a step to actually add the slider to the body?

Yes.

For adding sliders to BodySlide slider list you need to modify UnifiedUNP.xml in SliderSets folder.

Just look how sliders coded there and add another one.

P.s.

JB slider (100%) + my TA slider (20%)+ tweaked BS Preset (based on KAFOS) + custom head+ some skeleton tweaks :lol:

Spoiler

JBSlider001.jpg.2b8e225f586d3b2b0e3ae13efeb31521.jpg

• 8 months later...

Archived