GTA V - Nude Sex Mods

None that I know of. The developers removed pretty much any form of sex outside of the shitty in-car version. There was a mod floating around that would allow you to mess with the camera a bit I believe during car sex but that's it. I don't even think there were any nude mods either. You can always try over at the Nexus or to be perfectly honest and as lame as it sounds, a google search is probably your best bet. 

No real script mods that add things like Fourplay or Sexout here on LL, but over at https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/stripclub-redux-18 there are a few, mostly for the strip club and hookers.   However, there seems to be some renewed interest in scripting, perhaps you can be the first to write a GTA V mod for LL!

Okay. Thanks by the info. 

I would only need a good tutorial.

None that I know of. The developers removed pretty much any form of sex outside of the shitty in-car version. There was a mod floating around that would allow you to mess with the camera a bit I believe during car sex but that's it. I don't even think there were any nude mods either. You can always try over at the Nexus or to be perfectly honest and as lame as it sounds, a google search is probably your best bet. 

That sucks.   :(

In fact ... I do not remember ever having seen a full nude Mod for this game, just topless but that can be done with the vanilla game. Seriously, did this game overtake Skyrim on Steam without even having a decent nude mod or a decent mod of sex? What a disappointment.

In fact ... I do not remember ever having seen a full nude Mod for this game, just topless but that can be done with the vanilla game. Seriously, did this game overtake Skyrim on Steam without even having a decent nude mod or a decent mod of sex? What a disappointment.

GTA V has a larger potential base to pull from than Skyrim , but, yup  no decent sex mod.  Hot Coffee mod, along with some really fun cool and no PC games made the non gamers at Rockstar opt to not give the finger to the various "censor happy" groups on both sides of the political divide.  

Learning to scrip GTA would be much harder it seems, just looking at the tools for modding, it seems to be geared more toward software coders than to creative folks. 

GTA V has a larger potential base to pull from than Skyrim , but, yup  no decent sex mod.  Hot Coffee mod, along with some really fun cool and no PC games made the non gamers at Rockstar opt to not give the finger to the various "censor happy" groups on both sides of the political divide.  

Learning to scrip GTA would be much harder it seems, just looking at the tools for modding, it seems to be geared more toward software coders than to creative folks. 

Which is the best sex or nude mod you know for the game? can you put the link here? The first link that you posted here frankly stinks   :P

How can some modders do Earthquake Mods, airport catastrophes mods, Sims style school mods and there is no decent mod of sex? I do not think it is just the difficulty to evade the locks of censorship    :-/

Which is the best sex or nude mod you know for the game? can you put the link here? The first link that you posted here frankly stinks   :P

How can some modders do Earthquake Mods, airport catastrophes mods, Sims style school mods and there is no decent mod of sex? I do not think it is just the difficulty to evade the locks of censorship    :-/

I would not say any of  the ones I have seen have been good, the Hot Coffee 1.3 is reportedly broken (also available at GTA5 mods website.)  Bottom line, GTA V is not an open world game like Skyrim or Fallout where you can do practically everything in the game but the main story line from the start of the game.   So, building scripts for deviations would break the game.  A sex mod in GTA V done right would likely require breaking into the main coding, to add an ever present call subroutine (to make sex happen whenever), find the appropriate cut scenes/animations/voice logs, etc.  That is why I won't even try.

Skyrim is "easier" because it already is non linear and makes all aspects of the game available right away, meaning the call subroutines easier to mod and they have provided very good modding tools.  The mods made so far are mostly reskins, modifications of the battle royale scenarios for multi player and mods based off the heist jobs. 

I would not say any of  the ones I have seen have been good, the Hot Coffee 1.3 is reportedly broken (also available at GTA5 mods website.)  Bottom line, GTA V is not an open world game like Skyrim or Fallout where you can do practically everything in the game but the main story line from the start of the game.   So, building scripts for deviations would break the game.  A sex mod in GTA V done right would likely require breaking into the main coding, to add an ever present call subroutine (to make sex happen whenever), find the appropriate cut scenes/animations/voice logs, etc.  That is why I won't even try.

Skyrim is "easier" because it already is non linear and makes all aspects of the game available right away, meaning the call subroutines easier to mod and they have provided very good modding tools.  The mods made so far are mostly reskins, modifications of the battle royale scenarios for multi player and mods based off the heist jobs. 

Hmmm ... yeah ... But an Earthquake mod affecting the entire map in GTA V, or a winter mod that covers the whole map in GTA V is not much harder to do than making a simple mod of sex?   :-/

• 5 weeks later...

well, that's a big shame, what can else be said about that. Since 5 years after 1st official release today you can do precticaly everything in GTAV, spawn Aircraft Carrierers, swim in Atom Submarines, Even fly to the Moon or Mars, make your own tv chanels, buy real estates, yachts and so on and so forth,  but how come that such a great game and noone on the Earth didn't give even a smallest thought about teaming up and make any tool allowing to edit animations and to make some new?

I don't kow what you think guys, but I think that is a big  shame, I'm not saying I'm the greates coder, but something good already could have been done about it for million times :( 

On 4/11/2017 at 6:04 PM, duration said:

well, that's a big shame, what can else be said about that. Since 5 years after 1st official release today you can do precticaly everything in GTAV, spawn Aircraft Carrierers, swim in Atom Submarines, Even fly to the Moon or Mars, make your own tv chanels, buy real estates, yachts and so on and so forth,  but how come that such a great game and noone on the Earth didn't give even a smallest thought about teaming up and make any tool allowing to edit animations and to make some new?

I don't kow what you think guys, but I think that is a big  shame, I'm not saying I'm the greates coder, but something good already could have been done about it for million times :( 

It's even stupid! There must be thousands of perverted modders who play GTA V and none have created an integral nude Mod or a sex Mod! This looks like a CIA plot !!  

It's mostly because there are only very few people with the patience to learn the tools needed to work with GTA. Animation mods are currently completely impossible (afaik) and modeling a nude mod is effort that most of the community is not willing to get into, especially considering that any functionality like a sex mod would either not work at all, or be so clunky to be hardly useable.

As for mod complexity, there are a lot of things that factor in to that. The snow mod, for example, just enables native functions, since the game can have snow in multiplayer. The earthquake mod I'm not 100% sure on, but even that seems like it's pretty easy to do. However, a sex mod requires a lot of new work. GTAV is not natively capable of having on-the-fly paired and syncronised animations. It's all done through scripted scenes. In order to do it manually, you'd need to do a lot of things, like suppressing the AI, forcing an animation on them and the player and making sure that it starts syncronised. It's a lot more work that meets the eye, which is why things like Sexlab and similar are so impressive.

Edited by Hannahavok
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2017 at 4:15 AM, Hannahavok said:

It's mostly because there are only very few people with the patience to learn the tools needed to work with GTA. Animation mods are currently completely impossible (afaik) and modeling a nude mod is effort that most of the community is not willing to get into, especially considering that any functionality like a sex mod would either not work at all, or be so clunky to be hardly useable.

As for mod complexity, there are a lot of things that factor in to that. The snow mod, for example, just enables native functions, since the game can have snow in multiplayer. The earthquake mod I'm not 100% sure on, but even that seems like it's pretty easy to do. However, a sex mod requires a lot of new work. GTAV is not natively capable of having on-the-fly paired and syncronised animations. It's all done through scripted scenes. In order to do it manually, you'd need to do a lot of things, like suppressing the AI, forcing an animation on them and the player and making sure that it starts syncronised. It's a lot more work that meets the eye, which is why things like Sexlab and similar are so impressive.

I had never heard that ... an earthquake Mod that affects the whole map in every way is easier to achieve than a simple naked body ... Oh well ... you are the experts ... I am just an enthusiast  :octopus:

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2017 at 9:57 AM, serpientesmile said:

I had never heard that ... an earthquake Mod that affects the whole map in every way is easier to achieve than a simple naked body ... Oh well ... you are the experts ... I am just an enthusiast  :octopus:

I looked into modding GTA V more, with the goal of making a good sex mod, but it is far too complex without breaking the game.   Hot Coffee seemed to be the best attempt so far, but I agree with you, this game is far too nice of a game to not mod.   I will keep messing around and see if I can get some scratch built animations.

On 15/1/2018 at 7:22 AM, steelpanther24 said:

I looked into modding GTA V more, with the goal of making a good sex mod, but it is far too complex without breaking the game.   Hot Coffee seemed to be the best attempt so far, but I agree with you, this game is far too nice of a game to not mod.   I will keep messing around and see if I can get some scratch built animations.

Let us know if you have progress on that!  :face_bear:

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/1/2018 at 11:45 PM, evildude666 said:

There is a mod, from this page: https://es.gta5-mods.com/player/lara-croft-bikini-18

Is a lara croft model, with nude body under her bikini, you need another mods for make modifications on the ped/character.

The female characters on the game the only nude feature is the topless, but the men, they show their miseries (balls, literally) like the altruist camp members.

I already have it, but thanks anyway.

On 15.01.2018 at 4:22 PM, steelpanther24 said:

hey mate, thanx for good news(I mean giving us a hope), sometimes it's better to have hope rather than nothing at all.

Please come back with some even more nicer news to us :strawberry:

so i seen there was a new mod called custom peds single player mod it allows you to have a girl friend and do all those nasty animations with your partner

now as seen in these pictures i used that mod and changed the nude mod for Franklin cause it was to small to even reach so in these pics was the first try on

modeling the mans Johnson in 3d max for the female i used the lara croft bikini ped model mod 18+ but for ever position the pence has to be in its own direction so you would have to have change the bottom for each animations not sure if i should keep making this but thought i should share

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/custom-girlfriend-single-player

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/lara-croft-bikini-18

20180210053033_1.thumb.jpg.3f87d1bb5bea0261664368c927fd8d0b.jpg20180210053227_1.thumb.jpg.fcfdcb605688098c9c57d1eb786a0f31.jpg20180210035133_1.thumb.jpg.f130b8fda09dfea9383dd669f315b8f7.jpg20180210040123_1.thumb.jpg.367b6746db179b357721570e38861c56.jpg20180210053440_1.thumb.jpg.b79aee4e5328260b36ab951bc968b82c.jpg20180210053212_1.thumb.jpg.cc62db2e09e0d0d4780cfdcf7f489b85.jpg

20180210053046_1.jpg

I was playing around with the import and export on the bottom half of Franklin and found that positions of the animations are off and have to be changed manually or just have different bottoms of the same but with it moved over so its positioned right for its best look meaning changing names and replacing other parts too as well haven't played around with it mush but fixed some things that night I can prefect this but I'm not doing textures some one can take a fbx make your best then Ill port in if needed let me know Ill make length and reach perceptive ones and drop uv snapshots or maybe I do it not sure yet

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/2/2018 at 3:02 AM, TURNER3110LIFE said:

so i seen there was a new mod called custom peds single player mod it allows you to have a girl friend and do all those nasty animations with your partner

now as seen in these pictures i used that mod and changed the nude mod for Franklin cause it was to small to even reach so in these pics was the first try on

modeling the mans Johnson in 3d max for the female i used the lara croft bikini ped model mod 18+ but for ever position the pence has to be in its own direction so you would have to have change the bottom for each animations not sure if i should keep making this but thought i should share

20180210053033_1.thumb.jpg.3f87d1bb5bea0261664368c927fd8d0b.jpg20180210053227_1.thumb.jpg.fcfdcb605688098c9c57d1eb786a0f31.jpg20180210035133_1.thumb.jpg.f130b8fda09dfea9383dd669f315b8f7.jpg20180210040123_1.thumb.jpg.367b6746db179b357721570e38861c56.jpg20180210053440_1.thumb.jpg.b79aee4e5328260b36ab951bc968b82c.jpg20180210053212_1.thumb.jpg.cc62db2e09e0d0d4780cfdcf7f489b85.jpg

20180210053046_1.jpg

I'll try! It seems to have potential!

It's a shame there's only one damn naked model in the whole damn game   :thumbsdown:   ... I mean with regards to Mods obviously

• 2 weeks later...
On 16.02.2018 at 12:02 PM, TURNER3110LIFE said:

20180210053046_1.jpg

noice, need to give it a try in the nearest time :blush: