Femdom Wall Decoration (UPDATED 2019) [V-1.2] Now in HD and more dirty! :3

Sneaksmile

File name:  Femdom Wall Decoration [V-1.2]

File Submitter:  Goddess Karla aka Sneaksmile

Version:  1.2

DESCRIPTION: 

Hello. I'm tired of just seeing "normal" stuff here. I'll start to create Femdom content for the game and I will share some.   :P

This is a collection of posters, calendars, paintings, and MUCH more! All with themes of feminine domination. 

They look good and are easy to use as decoration.   :P

Base Content [Check the Change Log to see the new stuff added]:

1 Calendar

5 Small pictures with Manga art

5 Big posters with Manga art

2 Very large pictures with Femdom photos but with textures added to look like paintings

1 Large poster with original art made by me. Rei Ayanami with strap-on fucking Gendo in the ass ( Can only be downloaded on my YouTube Channel )

Change Log:

Version 1.2

Added:

12 New Femdom affairs paintings

52 New Femdom stickers

6 New Femdom hanging paintings 

13 New Very large pictures 

6 New Medium-sized paintings

7 New Big Femdom paintings

2 New Hentai Femdom pages

5 New Pegging Manga pictures

3 New Big Femdom posters

1 New Femdom triple poster

Version 1.1 

Added:

2 New Very large pictures

2 New Big posters

3 New Pegging medium pictures ( they look good in a museum  :P )

MISC:

All content has previews and is easy to find in the Decoration section - Paintings

You can use all the content or just the things that you want to use

To see the decorations, watch this video:

Special [Original Femdom art created by me]

Karla Sneaksmile - Original Artwork Pack [V-1.2]

Content:

1 Rei Ayanami Pegging Gendo [Poster]

1 Of my self-portraits

1 Femdom Pegging pencil sketch [racist Femdom and tiny dick humiliation] (a friend of mine was the model for this drawing)  LOL 

1 Rei Ayanami Pegging Gendo [Big Painting]

1 Get Stripped Again Artwork [an illustration that I made for the Mod 'Get Stripped Again'] (very popular Mod)

FINALLY:

Now all in HD! 2K or 4k! No more blurry stuff!  ?

Download

Now all you need is a single file, no more updates!

Femdom Wall Decoration [V-1.2].rar

Karla Sneaksmile - Original Artwork Pack [V-1.2]

Download this in my Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDmz9pOczIY&t=7s

As accustomed as I am to Futanari and Furry content at this point, I wouldn't say that those types of things are exactly 'normal' to the average person whereas as pegging is technologically feasible for all and sundry, no genetic engineering or possible sorcery required.

I'm not complaining about anyone adding extra custom content but it isn't really that unusual compared to some of the other interests indulged here. 

Then there is this.

As accustomed as I am to Futanari and Furry content at this point, I wouldn't say that those types of things are exactly 'normal' to the average person whereas as pegging is technologically feasible for all and sundry, no genetic engineering or possible sorcery required.

I'm not complaining about anyone adding extra custom content but it isn't really that unusual compared to some of the other interests indulged here. 

Then there is this.

Well there is not much Pegging here, I actually think ... none ... zero to zero power. And only very little Femdom stuff really created with the intention of being Femdom, where the woman is the dominant and the man submissive. Here there is MUCH Lezdom but no Femdom. You have to convert normal content into Femdom by yourself.

Well, Futanari and Furry are just pure fantasy. That is not very attractive to me precisely because it's not possible to do it in real life. I love wear strap-ons and that kind of things, and obviously I can not become a Furry just imagining it and I can not make a penis grow magically from inside of my vagina, not even with genetic engineering or witchcraft. 

That publication is great, although I already have many Mods of blood, blows and cuts. It's not my style either, and it's not what I'm talking about in this initial post because those Mods from the link you posted are not naturally Femdom. In fact, the user only publish photos of Lezdom. 

Then there is this.

Usually just a forum creep but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My side .. oohh  !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
58 minutes ago, MrSimur said:

Oh. Thanks.  ?

I have other similar animations but I can not make treesome animations or foursome animations, how are they done exactly?

4 minutes ago, serpientesmile said:

Oh. Thanks.  ?

I have other similar animations but I can not make treesome animations or foursome animations, how are they done exactly?

First get two Sims together, for this scene it would be a male and a female, then make sure you have (sims react to sex) turned off in the wicked whims settings.

Get them going, then to get another female sim involved go via the option on the wicked whims tab "ask to join". Then scroll through the different positions. You may need to swap sims positions if you're wanting a good pegging scene ;) The option will be in the wicked whims tab once they start having sex.

1 hour ago, MrSimur said:

First get two Sims together, for this scene it would be a male and a female, then make sure you have (sims react to sex) turned off in the wicked whims settings.

Get them going, then to get another female sim involved go via the option on the wicked whims tab "ask to join". Then scroll through the different positions. You may need to swap sims positions if you're wanting a good pegging scene ;) The option will be in the wicked whims tab once they start having sex.

Okay! I will try it!  :3 

1 hour ago, MrSimur said:

Is it the same to add 4 Sims?

14 minutes ago, serpientesmile said:

Which are the most aggressive and BDSM-style animations you know for the game? 

They all have animations for the bdsm items. Many of them work for pegging scenes :)

Archived