Darksouls 3 Firekeeper set UUNP + esp tweaks

View File

Source from here (original source here. chinese site though, don't get lost).

edit 4: sorry guys, my bad. found some time to sit down and look through things again since Nini's patreon is back. So everything is fine and i'm just an asshole that jumped the gun.

- now uses NIO High heels, so go grab it. (Original uses HDT High Heels)
- removed High Heels Sound .esm requirement. (Original had the requirement for no apparent reason, not to mention the shoes are just a foot wrap, doesn't make sense)
- added weight slider support

- lower cloak zap
- full dress version with body zap. still looks kinda horrible though
(thanks for the feedback guys, despite how rubbish it turned out)

a couple notes:
- nails are still missing their textures
- i tried to smooth out the weight paints, to no avail :(
- better alternatives 1 : Xuniana's Firekeeper Cloak. UUNP conversion for that here.
- better alternatives 2 : Ninirim's

bitten off more than i can chew, lesson learned. but at least i tried, for the best ds3 waifu!

are you planning on making a cbbe version?

Search for Ninirim's firekeeper in google. You're welcome.

Edit: nevermind, you can't find it in google. But you can find it in modYARRacy in reddit. Sorry, i'm not sure if i can say the name for the sub here, that's why i put the word YARR there.

thanks for the heads up, seems like the "source" isn't a legal source. Main post edited.

that means no more "source" link, people, and try not to share that one around. if you've been around long enough you know where to look anyway

are you planning on making a cbbe version?

Search for Ninirim's firekeeper in google. You're welcome.

Edit: nevermind, you can't find it in google. But you can find it in modYARRacy in reddit. Sorry, i'm not sure if i can say the name for the sub here, that's why i put the word YARR there.

thanks for the heads up, seems like the "source" isn't a legal source. Main post edited.

that means no more "source" link, people, and try not to share that one around. if you've been around long enough you know where to look anyway

Oh yeah i forgot, Nini did make a uunp conversion of this outfit, packaged together with cbbe too.

Holy cow, all of that effort of conversion work... and for what?

My sincere, deepest condolences, mister squart.

Oh yeah i forgot, Nini did make a uunp conversion of this outfit, packaged together with cbbe too.

Holy cow, all of that effort of conversion work... and for what?

My sincere, deepest condolences, mister squart.

i shed a tear, lol. but at least this was an eye opener for me on UUNP conversions. a newfound respect for all modders alike.

i'm confused lol

i downloaded this this morning but haven't tried it yet. I came back because I saw it was updated. are you saying this was already converted to UUNP somewhere else?

Yep, Search for Ninirim's patreon page, it's there.

Yes you heard me right folks, his/her patreon page are open again.

Ok. I found it but the slutty or dirty version apparently is locked behind a paywall. is there anywhere else to get that one?

i'm confused lol

i downloaded this this morning but haven't tried it yet. I came back because I saw it was updated. are you saying this was already converted to UUNP somewhere else?

Yep, Search for Ninirim's patreon page, it's there.

Yes you heard me right folks, his/her patreon page are open again.

Ok. I found it but the slutty or dirty version apparently is locked behind a paywall. is there anywhere else to get that one?

Check the subreddit that i mention here. It might be there.

• 2 weeks later...

clothing is ok for sharing, the follower indeed is not anymore free, because stuff of the author appeared sadly without permissions on other pages!!!

-has very fine textures (not the cloak-but the rest is in fine quality)

yeah, hence why my initial reluctance of sharing his stuff when the other guy did the same thing. it seemed like the cn site were just ripping his stuff off but luckily that isn't the case.

and about the bodyslide, maybe you can use mine / Nini's original bodyslide files as base and tweak it from there? at least you know what slider you're using and you can pay extra attention when editing that part. i just try to make sliders not clip while at 100%, and sometimes combined sliders can break things. about the weight painting on the skirt though, nothing much i can do from there, i doubt you can too, since even the original unedited files clip pretty hard.. :s

Okay maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I downloaded it and batch built it in BodySlide and i'm getting no textures...

did you grab the original files i've posted? you'll need them for the textures. what's packed is only the bodyslide files and a tweaked .esp file to enable weight slider and remove hdt heels

clothing is ok for sharing, the follower indeed is not anymore free, because stuff of the author appeared sadly without permissions on other pages!!!

-has very fine textures (not the cloak-but the rest is in fine quality)

yeah, hence why my initial reluctance of sharing his stuff when the other guy did the same thing. it seemed like the cn site were just ripping his stuff off but luckily that isn't the case.

and about the bodyslide, maybe you can use mine / Nini's original bodyslide files as base and tweak it from there? at least you know what slider you're using and you can pay extra attention when editing that part. i just try to make sliders not clip while at 100%, and sometimes combined sliders can break things. about the weight painting on the skirt though, nothing much i can do from there, i doubt you can too, since even the original unedited files clip pretty hard.. :s

Okay maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I downloaded it and batch built it in BodySlide and i'm getting no textures...

did you grab the original files i've posted? you'll need them for the textures. what's packed is only the bodyslide files and a tweaked .esp file to enable weight slider and remove hdt heels

Thanks man, I was really tired that day after having Dawnstar guards kill me for no reason and my arrows disappearing through my enemies bodies. Can't believe I missed that.

• 5 months later...
On 3/30/2018 at 9:59 PM, moebius989 said:

I can't get hdt to work with uunp. Plz help any suggestions? Am I missing something?

as in, no textures? or generated meshes not showing up in the game? gonna need more info before i can provide anything.
if its the former, you'll need the original files, for the latter if you're using ModOrganizer then its possible that MO misplaced your generated files, so some file hunting is required.

i need to learn to read posts properly.

you might be using a HDT with different .xml file name. it's been awhile but iirc you should be able to find the HDT path for the generated mesh inside the .nif file.

• 7 months later...