( Creation Kit stopped working at launch )

Hazraogh6

Hi dear modders comrades !

Since the last update of Fallout 4 ( with the creation club thing ), my CK crashes everytime i launch it.  I reinstalled it 2 times, with the Bethesda Launcher too and still doesn't work .

Does someone has an idea, please ?

Thank you !

Any chance you might have installed "xwize's dynamic perfomance tuning" formerly on nexus? it's since been removed after a conflict of the author with the nexus staff. It's a pretty good mod, but it has a dll which breaks CK and needs renaming before launching CK - you can then rename it back.

Or any other dxgi.dll file, from another mod? (if I remember the dll name correctly) Do you have this file along fallout4.exe? If so, you may try renaming it or moving it to a different folder, at least exclude it as a possible cause.

Hi dear modders comrades !

Since the last update of Fallout 4 ( with the creation club thing ), my CK crashes everytime i launch it.  I reinstalled it 2 times, with the Bethesda Launcher too and still doesn't work .

Does someone has an idea, please ?

Thank you !

Any chance you might have installed "xwize's dynamic perfomance tuning" formerly on nexus? it's since been removed after a conflict of the author with the nexus staff. It's a pretty good mod, but it has a dll which breaks CK and needs renaming before launching CK - you can then rename it back.

Or any other dxgi.dll file, from another mod? (if I remember the dll name correctly) Do you have this file along fallout4.exe? If so, you may try renaming it or moving it to a different folder, at least exclude it as a possible cause.

Hi comrade, you are a Genius ! :D it worked, i deleted the Dxgi.dll, and it fixed it ! And old file from a reshade . I really wasn't suspected that xD

Anyway great thanks ! :D

Hi comrade, you are a Genius ! :D it worked, i deleted the Dxgi.dll, and it fixed it ! And old file from a reshade . I really wasn't suspected that xD

Anyway great thanks ! :D

Happy to help :)

In the meantime, xwize moved here, on LL. I do recommend his mod - you just have to rename dxgi.dll every time you start CK, then rename it back after you're done with CK.

Archived