Slut Shirts

zackxxi

nice shirts really goes well for that kind of character, i would like to see some more , also if possible some with exposed belly buttons 

I plan to add different variations eventually. Hopefully before the end of the week, but maybe not. Kind of a busy week for me.

Looks dope. I wish there were "I love BBC" shirt's ahaha

Done and done, see version 1.1~

nice shirts really goes well for that kind of character, i would like to see some more , also if possible some with exposed belly buttons 

I plan to add different variations eventually. Hopefully before the end of the week, but maybe not. Kind of a busy week for me.

Your the best!

Amazing work with the BBC update, can I ask if its possible to do transparent shirts or something involving gokkun / semen eating 

lool not every slut likes black guys though  :blush:  :exclamation:

Not every slut has to wear those two shirts should they not feel inclined to.~

Amazing work with the BBC update, can I ask if its possible to do transparent shirts or something involving gokkun / semen eating 

Added some new shirts that you might be interested in, check Version 1.2.~

Archived