Bimbo Aspirations and Trait for The Sims 4 (2020-05-30) [BROKEN]

This looks like fun! Thanks :D

Is it possible for bimbo's to act of free will or are they exclusively submissive to their man only,

I'm thinking that this trait, combined with the ask money for woohoo is halfway to prostition mod :)

I found The Sims 4 modding way too complicated for the limited amount of time I can afford for it.

Thanks to tools like The Sims 4 Mod Constructor, it was relatively easy to tinker a trait I wanted to add to my games (Bimbos) but that means I am limited to what the tool allows me to do.

There seems to be options about autonomy but I haven't been able to make them work properly so far, so the mod relies largely on your own roleplay about what your sim can and cannot do. It is up to you to decide if your bimbo will serve only one sim or if she will be open to more random interactions.

Omg this will be sooo perfect for my simself!! ???????????? ty!!!

Thanks

I added some notes to the download page about what you can expect.

This is still largely experimental though. I may revisit it later if the balance is off (it is probably too overpowered or not enough in certain areas).

My idea is that bimbos are not into subtlety, so I made the buff/debuff effects very pronounced.

So far, I found it is best to play it with no other trait for a while (only the bimbo aspiration + the bimbo trait) and then add other traits to complete the effect. Otherwise, bimbo whims may be smothered by actions from the other traits.

Will there be a job for this trait or no?

Not unless someone comes up with a good tool to create new careers. Sims 4 modding is a nightmare without tools to automate certain things.

So this trait excels in naturism/exobitisism and sex. I know someone made a camgirl mod but it haven't been updated in a while. You can check into that when you get the time.

heres the line if interested: 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4308-sims4careererotica/

Not unless someone comes up with a good tool to create new careers. Sims 4 modding is a nightmare without tools to automate certain things.

So this trait excels in naturism/exobitisism and sex. I know someone made a camgirl mod but it haven't been updated in a while. You can check into that when you get the time.

I'm aware of career erotica and I wish I could take that on, but without a tool like the Mod constructor for traits, I will not be able to do much more than editing whatever text is already in that mod.

Adding new content to the sims is very convoluted. Everything is controlled by XML files with numerical values as references. Every text string, activity, whim, objects... everything has a unique numerical value and XML content attached to it.

it takes many steps to generate these unique values manually, and the XML file makes also references to other 'things' through their unique values.

I hope I am making sense... it is a bit of a mess at first glance.

As an example, here is a tutorial to simply search and replace text in the game (say, you want to replace 'Flirty' to 'Horny' in the main moods) - http://sims4studio.com/thread/7449/easily-replace-game-text-own

I don't necessarily call that 'easy'.

This looks like fun! Thanks :D

Is it possible for bimbo's to act of free will or are they exclusively submissive to their man only,

I'm thinking that this trait, combined with the ask money for woohoo is halfway to prostition mod :)

I found The Sims 4 modding way too complicated for the limited amount of time I can afford for it.

Thanks to tools like The Sims 4 Mod Constructor, it was relatively easy to tinker a trait I wanted to add to my games (Bimbos) but that means I am limited to what the tool allows me to do.

There seems to be options about autonomy but I haven't been able to make them work properly so far, so the mod relies largely on your own roleplay about what your sim can and cannot do. It is up to you to decide if your bimbo will serve only one sim or if she will be open to more random interactions.

Agree!

Does someone know a good tutorial for buff/moodlet?

A good tutorial to make buffs like those seen in Prevent an Sexual Awkward traits.

I'm creating a mod right now, but kinda stuck... :(

Not sure if this problem lies with this mod or if there is some other cause.  However, I was testing out a character with the Bimbo aspiration at the Romance Festival and the two "first kisses"  I got there did not count toward the "5 First Kisses" goal of this aspiration.

Not sure if this problem lies with this mod or if there is some other cause. However, I was testing out a character with the Bimbo aspiration at the Romance Festival and the two "first kisses" I got there did not count toward the "5 First Kisses" goal of this aspiration.

None of my first kisses counted. Do you actually have to be "happy" for the "admire yourself in the mirror 5 times" goal? Cause it's nearly impossible with the bimbo trait cause she's flirty 24/7

I used this tutorial for Sims 4 Mod Constructor - http://simelicious.tumblr.com/post/155903522093/how-did-you-make-traits-im-trying-to-make-traits

It helped me a lot with the basics.

I am still stuck on some effects, like autonomy or area of effect, but the rest is working fine.

I wonder why Zerbu delete his buff tutorial:

Trait Features (Occasional Buffs, Continuous Buffs, Proximity Buffs and Broadcasters)

http://zerbu.tumblr.com/constructor/traits

Does someone have a copy of the tutorial?

1200 downloads in 24 h? Yikes... That was unexpected :)

Not sure if this problem lies with this mod or if there is some other cause. However, I was testing out a character with the Bimbo aspiration at the Romance Festival and the two "first kisses" I got there did not count toward the "5 First Kisses" goal of this aspiration.

None of my first kisses counted. Do you actually have to be "happy" for the "admire yourself in the mirror 5 times" goal? Cause it's nearly impossible with the bimbo trait cause she's flirty 24/7

I noticed the same thing in my tests... what passes as a trigger for these events is not always what the description of the trigger says.

I got some first kisses to register and not others. Similarly, you can have multiple dialogues in the same flirty conversation register as 'flirty conversations'. I am still trying to figure this out.

Zerbu is supposedly working on a bigger and better tool for traits and aspirations, so we will see what happens when it is released.

I noticed the same thing in my tests... what passes as a trigger for these events is not always what the description of the trigger says.

I got some first kisses to register and not others. Similarly, you can have multiple dialogues in the same flirty conversation register as 'flirty conversations'. I am still trying to figure this out.

Zerbu is supposedly working on a bigger and better tool for traits and aspirations, so we will see what happens when it is released.

Well it's definitely off to a good start. I'm just trying to help with the testing atm. What i can't get to complete I'm cheating through with mccc. I couldn't get "admire yourself in the mirror" to count but with WW it counts toward naturism now so maybe thats why. As for the "try on 10 different outfits" - does it count just by clicking "try outfits" and it cycles through 10 times or does it actaully have to be 10 different outfits? It only counted the 1st time i did it. Also, is there or are you planning on giving a reward trait for completion? It doesn't show 1 when you hover the mouse over it but when you look at it in cas it shows the feminine walk icon

I'm aware of career erotica and I wish I could take that on, but without a tool like the Mod constructor for traits, I will not be able to do much more than editing whatever text is already in that mod.

Adding new content to the sims is very convoluted. Everything is controlled by XML files with numerical values as references. Every text string, activity, whim, objects... everything has a unique numerical value and XML content attached to it.

it takes many steps to generate these unique values manually, and the XML file makes also references to other 'things' through their unique values.

I hope I am making sense... it is a bit of a mess at first glance.

As an example, here is a tutorial to simply search and replace text in the game (say, you want to replace 'Flirty' to 'Horny' in the main moods) - http://sims4studio.com/thread/7449/easily-replace-game-text-own

I don't necessarily call that 'easy'.

(in case anyone is interested) I've found a good buff and trait tutorial here:

http://simelicious.tumblr.com/post/155903522093/how-did-you-make-traits-im-trying-to-make-traits

can the eye candy and fuck doll traits be used at the same time?

Could be wrong but I dunno if that'd work,

They're aspirations which means one at a time I think

that's so cute yet is it available to use for males too? or for some reason it isn't?

I'd have thought it would work for guys too but the text would have to be altered, right now "he" would constantly be referred to as "she"

can the eye candy and fuck doll traits be used at the same time?

These are aspirations. You can only have one at a time but you should be able to switch one for the other like any other aspirations.

Well it's definitely off to a good start. I'm just trying to help with the testing atm. What i can't get to complete I'm cheating through with mccc. I couldn't get "admire yourself in the mirror" to count but with WW it counts toward naturism now so maybe thats why. As for the "try on 10 different outfits" - does it count just by clicking "try outfits" and it cycles through 10 times or does it actaully have to be 10 different outfits? It only counted the 1st time i did it. Also, is there or are you planning on giving a reward trait for completion? It doesn't show 1 when you hover the mouse over it but when you look at it in cas it shows the feminine walk icon

Thanks. 

I haven't had time to extensively test the conditions on both tracks, so any feedback helps. 

I already changed the mirror thing to something else (psych yourself up) and I replaced the female walk by a cheerful trait. I didn't realize these additional ones were rewards. I thought they were just secondary traits.

awesome! we need more of these kinda things! I'd love to see  a ''rent boy'' aspiration/career too!!

For male versions, I still haven't figured out how to create a patch to replace only the text and leave the rest of the mod intact. I could make edits to the whole mod but then I would have to make the same edits each time I change the female one.