SKSE not available in drop-down menu in NMM :/

I've tried everything I can think of.  But the damn Nexus Mod Manager is getting on my last nerves.  I've used Mod Organizer for my original Skyrim, but thought NMM best because I've heard the second MO is buggy.

Well, SKSE isn't available in the launch menu, and I dropped the SKSE64 files in the right folder.

I have no idea what to do now.

That and often times Nexus will install a mod and it's still grayed out.  I'm so confused and annoyed.

Use Mod Organizer 2. It has it's hick ups, but keeps your Data folder clean and you playing/modding without most issues.

Ugh, I may very well do that.

The problem is, MO 2 is off nexus, so I'll have to search around on Google.  Here's hoping I don't get a Trojan out of desperation for this damn file.

I had no idea how good I had it using Mod Organizer as my first modding program, once I understood it, the program was like magic. 

NMM just fucks everything up.  GRRRR.  :/

You're welcome. Enjoy and if you need a back up just ask. I've got one. The only problem is it crashes after running SSEEdit and FNIS.

Got it running :)  Just have the spinning cart intro glitch thing, but I wasn't surprised to see it with the amount of mods running.  :P  Using an alternate now, but already feeling positive about my experience. 

^_^

The crashes aren't a big deal to me, I just close out and reopen easy to avoid it, and it's still way less buggier than damned NMM.  (That's pretty bad)

The only issue at the moment that is a bit grating is that when I open Wrye Bash to make a patch, it tells me I have delinquent masters, and I

m pretty sure I installed everything okay. 

And SSedit's mod loader section is invisible.  

XD   I'll take what I can get--with less stress than NMM considering. 

Use mator smash. It's more effective than wyre bash. Trust me. It's two clicks and your done. Thinks work well. Check the nexus for MO Fixes. I know there are a few you can add to MO. If you want a less buggy version of MO2. Let me know.

All my mods look great, wrye is showing up now and SSedit helps me keep masters checked.  :)

Only problem is my fnis now, but I think that was my bad, not Mo 2.  I'm going to try and clean up my folders...remnants from NMM probably.

-Everyone- is t-posing, and I know how to use fnis and it's not showing any errors so I'll have to investigate. 

Archived