Skarrds Panty & Bra & Garter belts (Minor Update Nov 9th 2023)

58 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Hi Skarrd! I've noticed you set sort layer 14000 for your panties, this is not right, sort layer for underwear must be 10400 otherwise sims will wear panties over leggings. I would recommed you to change sort layer for panties to 10400 and change sort layer for garter belts to 10300 so that sims wear them under panties. I rework your files in this way for myself.

The reason I did this was so the panties were on top of the garter belts. I couldn't figure out how else to do that?  Where do I see the sort layer? I will arrange these correctly once I can figure out the sort layer. 

11 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

I understand why you did so, but it's incorrect because in this case sims wear panties on top of leggings. Use Sims4Studio to change sort layer value. It must be changed for every CAS Part in warehouse bookmark (i.e. for every swatch):

Reveal hidden contents

111.thumb.jpg.70dfa85f6ae0fe2eb01160b387052a9e.jpg

Also here is standard sort layers list, it may be useful. You must not always strongly follow it, in some cases like for garter belts you can set non-standard value to get what you need. But in some cases like for panties it's better to set standard value.

Thanks for this wild_guy!! I appreciate it!

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, SpyderArachnid said:

Thanks for the update, they look great ;)

11 hours ago, IsaRissa said:

thank you for the update. I do enjoy dressing my simmies up in your cc. :smile:

Thanks you guys! Love the feedback!

• 1 month later...

Thank you soo much for uploading all this beautiful lingerie! One suggestion, though. If it's not too much trouble, could you possibly number each photo with it's corresponding file number so we could know which file is which? I don't want to accidentally delete the wrong bra or pair of underwear. (i would keep all of them but sadly it drastically slows my game down if i have too much cc)

On 4/9/2018 at 12:29 PM, kaiyote23 said:

Thank you soo much for uploading all this beautiful lingerie! One suggestion, though. If it's not too much trouble, could you possibly number each photo with it's corresponding file number so we could know which file is which? I don't want to accidentally delete the wrong bra or pair of underwear. (i would keep all of them but sadly it drastically slows my game down if i have too much cc)

I can label the photos so you know which is which. Be patient with me as I probably won't get that done until the next time I update these. In the meantime there is a little program called sims 4 studio http://sims4studio.com/thread/1523/downloading-sims-4-studio (you'll have to register)and once it's installed, double click any package file and it will load up and show you what it looks like.

1 hour ago, skarrd said:

I can label the photos so you know which is which. Be patient with me as I probably won't get that done until the next time I update these. In the meantime there is a little program called sims 4 studio http://sims4studio.com/thread/1523/downloading-sims-4-studio (you'll have to register)and once it's installed, double click any package file and it will load up and show you what it looks like.

thank you!!! much love, can't wait to see the new releases 

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Adamular said:

If possible, in the next update could you include files for recolors? I love the set, but I want to make matching recolors for personal use. Thank you so much for creating these!

Actually, the package file that you download has everything you need already. Were you going to use sims 4 studio to repackage the new colors? Because you can use that program to export the files you need to recolor. :smile:

New Additions!bra_thumb_21b.png.a7792f8ada02a5fdd0b0d9c328debed8.pngGarter_thumb_07g.png.4e70a22a52a7cd3a7b113d558490cdf4.pngPanty_thumb_20.png.5b04732250ec219a31d4d0ed2fe913c8.pngPanty_thumb_21.png.17ff611313fac5e54e76bd414ed6377e.pngstock02_thumb_blk.png.efc5d306ec3f079839f059c260d33e72.png 

A note about the stockings. I changed it's layer so they show underneath the garter.

Garter_Over_Stockings.png.e92860d688fc0ec5db2f56f424be4f46.png

I also re-categorized the files so all of my bra's will be found together. All of the panties will be in a bunch. (Made it easier to find all my stuff)

Categorized_01.thumb.png.b1771ac50abaac51896aef02bbe6687c.pngCategorized_02.thumb.png.1442d90122c2b8d5bbddcae7522671d3.png

11 hours ago, franco49 said:

Congratulations! Good job! I have greatly appreciated the use of "shadow", "specular" and "normal" textures. Thank you!

Thank you for that. I appreciate the feedback!

6 hours ago, djalexmetall said:

Hello and thank you for the update well done as always. Quick question plz. Is there a way to make the underwear appear under the garters? any work around at all?

I think it shouldn't be too difficult. I'll look in to duplicating the garter in the same file and put 1 under and 1 over. I'll keep you posted when I get that done.

On 5/5/2018 at 9:53 PM, dragurn0088 said:

Thanks for the awesome updated versions!  Really amazing!!

22 hours ago, kaiyote23 said:

you are so awesome thank you!!

Thanks you guys! I appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Gikkuriman said:

These are great! But why do they appear in the everyday sections even if I check them in Sims 4 Studio so that they are under brassiere and underwear? Even the fix underwear batch does nothing.

I really don't know. I checked it out and for me there was a bra that was showing up in the everyday category(skarrds_brassiers_15) but I opened in sims 4 studio and the everyday box was in fact checked, so I unchecked it and went back in the game and it seems to be working? (the other files seemed to be ok) The only other thing I did to these files was change their "display index" to 1. (display index can be found on the warehouse side).. maybe by changing the display index has messed up the category? I intentionally changed the display index so all my files showed up in the menu together. (i didn't want to have to search the entire underwear category to find my stuff)

23 hours ago, sharris8 said:

? Yessss @skarrd Your panties and bras are so darned cute (and spicy!) I'd load up my basket with them irl if I could lol ? Thank you!

That's awesome! Keep checking from time to time. I'm not done updating these. More to come!

• 5 months later...

These set looked great. Very good designs. Good job.

This is probably a long shot, as I understand that making such versions is a bit more complicated but do you have any plans to make opened version of the bras? By that, I mean like this where the entire breasts are completely exposed but the bras is still on, just underneath them with straps still on shoulders. I've always liked how they framed the breasts, similar to how garter belt framed the vagina.