Sorlis Balarn's Treasure

View File

The mod is back, thanks to komotor who allowed me to upload the required animations : )

This is a little dungeon/quest mod designed to take advantage of komotor machines animations in a lore friendly way. To begin, talk to Julia, an archeologist looking for adventures, who rests in a small camp, south of Darklight tower in the Rift.
In addition, finishing the quest will offer you a nice dwemer styled house and a permanent lover similar to the ones from amorous adventures. Be aware though that the outcome of the mod will depend on your speechcraft skill^^.

Very important: please add bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 in your C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini file, under [general]. Otherwise the quest won't progress normally, since it will require you to go beyond the game borders. If you have Mod Organizer, you also need to modify your Skyrim.ini in the profile directory.

This mod also has many fade to black, so if you want them to work, make sure that your enb uses ApplyGameColorCorrection.

Requirements:

Sexlab
Dawnguard

Leito animation pack (kiss scene):  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56976-slal-animations-by-leito-91216/

Fuz roh d'oh (not a hard requirement, but it will allow you to read the dialogues more easily): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884?tab=images

FNIS and SLAL (run FNIS before loading the mod and tick the animations in SLAL MCM menu)

If you have komotor animation pack installed, place this mod below in the load order.

Translations:

Spanish by ibsinglo: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10634-sorlis-balarns-treasure-en-español/

Credits:

Machines animations from komotor: https://komanim.art/  Many thanks for your help : )
Witcher 2 - Nilfgaardian Mage Outfit by WesleyWalesAnderson :https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37012/?
Morrowind Dwemer Resources by David Brasher and Enter_77 : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76379/?
Dwarven Colossus - Mihail Monsters and Animals (Mihail immersive add-ons - ESO) by Mihail Romanov: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82055/?
Dwarven Bikini Armor by nisekoflio:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76214/?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/22/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Dawnguard FNIS SLAL
  • Special Edition Compatible

Wow, very cool concept, definitely going to try this out.  The reskin of the Kom animated objects looks pretty great in those screenshots.  Thanks for sharing.

Minor note - checking out the included meshes I noticed you used CBBE meshes for the Dwarven Bikini.  It might be worth mentioning that the included armor is for CBBE, and possibly offer a UNP patch at some point, since the underlying body texture gets distorted if using UUNP bodies.  Not a big deal for me as I'll be sure to copy over my existing meshes as I already have that armor installed.

Played through the mod this evening and it was way more impressive than I expected.  The environments looked very good, and the quest was really fun to play through even without thinking about the sexy stuff.  Really impressive re-imagining of the Komachine objects as well.

Few minor technical issues I had, nothing that stopped me from completing the mod:

- Julia had a texture issue on her forehead caused by her female brow texture.  I just adjusted the mesh in Nifskope to change the texture to one of the default game ones, but I think others might have the issue if they don't have that particular texture installed.  The missing/problem texture for me was "actors\Character\Enhanced\femalebrows\femalebrow_01.dds".

- If you don't talk to Julia when she gets out of the machine right away, she wanders off and takes the elevator outside.  I assume she was heading back to her starting camp.

- The "invisible girls" were equipped with daggers that were visible, so using a machine would have two floating daggers show up for a few seconds.

- The final boss doesn't scale that well with level/difficulty, it didn't seem to be able to do much damage to me and died really fast vs a level 75 character.

Thanks for sharing the mod.

Played through the mod this evening and it was way more impressive than I expected.  The environments looked very good, and the quest was really fun to play through even without thinking about the sexy stuff.  Really impressive re-imagining of the Komachine objects as well.

Few minor technical issues I had, nothing that stopped me from completing the mod:

- Julia had a texture issue on her forehead caused by her female brow texture.  I just adjusted the mesh in Nifskope to change the texture to one of the default game ones, but I think others might have the issue if they don't have that particular texture installed.  The missing/problem texture for me was "actors\Character\Enhanced\femalebrows\femalebrow_01.dds".

- If you don't talk to Julia when she gets out of the machine right away, she wanders off and takes the elevator outside.  I assume she was heading back to her starting camp.

- The "invisible girls" were equipped with daggers that were visible, so using a machine would have two floating daggers show up for a few seconds.

- The final boss doesn't scale that well with level/difficulty, it didn't seem to be able to do much damage to me and died really fast vs a level 75 character.

Thanks for sharing the mod.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to correct this asap. As for the colossus, his stats are already quite high (taken directly from Mihail esp), so I guess your char is just very overpowered^^.

As for the lighting, the mod only uses vanilla ones.

Hi, I am playing this mod at the moment. My character and Julia go to the end of frist level of Rulk Ruin, there is elevator which supposes to lead to the go out to Skyrim. But no matter how I try, my character and Julia just stay right in the same place. Is it intended? or the bug?

Very important: please add bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 in your C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini file, under [general]. Otherwise the quest won't progress normally, since it will require you to go beyond the game borders.

Hi, I am playing this mod at the moment. My character and Julia go to the end of frist level of Rulk Ruin, there is elevator which supposes to lead to the go out to Skyrim. But no matter how I try, my character and Julia just stay right in the same place. Is it intended? or the bug?

Very important: please add bBorderRegionsEnabled=0 in your C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini file, under [general]. Otherwise the quest won't progress normally, since it will require you to go beyond the game borders.

Hi, I already did that before I start the quest. And I just double check the Skyrim.ini file, the required script "bBorderRegionsEnabled=0" is under [General].

Delzaron, have you loaded and activated the animations in SLAL?

It is very strange that it does not work for you, I played this mod on a game very unstable and finished without worries ..

If not the limitation of the map that blocked me in the progress of the quest, but the solution is explained.

In my opinion you have a bazaar somewhere in your install.

Do you have a mod manager? Make sure that it doesn't have his own Skyrim.ini (for exemple in the "profile" section with ModOrganizer) which overwrite the one in Documents/Mygames folder

Hi, I used Mod organizer. It turns out that there is another Skyrim.ini file on profile. I add the required script on that file and the mod works. Thanks, it is amazing mod.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to correct this asap. As for the colossus, his stats are already quite high (taken directly from Mihail esp), so I guess your char is just very overpowered^^.

Heh, could be I just lucked into a weakness of his because I debuffed him a bunch and then used a modded frost orb spell that basically one-shot him.  I play on master/legendary with modded high level enemies, so he may be just fine for most folks (plus if you made him too strong that would suck for people who aren't OP).  I'd probably have had a much harder time if I used melee attacks or was a lower level.

the anims don't work : the player stay frozen (yes, I launched FNIS!)

And there is a problem with the first objective : the objectiv eprefer to go to the exit, not the entry...

I had the same problem, make sure you dl and install kons anim objects, animpack, and update

My thanks to Aravis7 his point of the MO  (mod organizer) skyrim.ini was spot on. I had been working on that issue for a couple of hours. And... now i need some more help, the Komotor animations are not working. I installed the mod along with the opject file, and both updates, backed up to a save prior to beginning the mod, checked that the Komotor mods where activated in SLAL, checked in Sexlab animations and there are 8 or nine loaded, thanks for any and all help.

My thanks to Aravis7 his point of the MO  (mod organizer) skyrim.ini was spot on. I had been working on that issue for a couple of hours. And... now i need some more help, the Komotor animations are not working. I installed the mod along with the opject file, and both updates, backed up to a save prior to beginning the mod, checked that the Komotor mods where activated in SLAL, checked in Sexlab animations and there are 8 or nine loaded, thanks for any and all help.

Did you re-set the .json in SLAL?