Does deadly mutilation work with SoS?

Crimson0

if you want both, you'll have to make a patch

and there's more to do than replacing sbp x with sbp y in some nifs and armors

170922090902414668.jpg

won't look as bad in game, but the seams are visible, there's that to take care of too

170922090907202925.jpg

leg uv map is no longer vanilla

170922090904533130.jpg

so not using vanilla textures, it's worse seams

you want to remove the pants?

170922090859348624.jpg

you'll have to cut sos parts from the body

17092209253577526.jpg

and snap the gore texture on the body in 3dmax and blender (it need more verticles for that)

170922092926775175.jpg

once that done, there's an armor folder

you use a mod that replace those vanilla armors?

so if you want the npc torso to not become something else when you cut him in parts...

that's a lot to do, have fun

I've got mine by downloading the 1.0 and 1.2 CBBE body compatible scripts in the forum of Deadly Mutilation - some guy modded the scripts and fixed them up to be compatible. Then I used the HDT Bounce and Jiggles files to get my HDT going. Then also use the patch in the optional files on that page that allows SoS, HDT, COS and DM to work together.

Seems to be good so far, you cant use any mods that change the default armor sets as the author of DM split the Armor into pieces to allow the mutilations as can be seen in the picture above in Nifskope that Yatol listed.

Archived