Need help with separate orgasm sounds

Hey guys.

So there is one thing that I really want for my SexLab experience. And that is different sounds for orgasm events.

Right now, there is always the same sound when an orgasm happens and the really bad thing about it is, that it's the same one for males and females. I want a specific sound to be played when a male actor cums during oral sex. I already even made myself a sound file for that, I'll share it at the bottom of this topic.

I have little experience when it comes to modding and I have absolutely no clue how I can mod my sexlab in such a way that it plays this sound file when an orgasm happens during an animation that is tagged as "oral". And ONLY during that animation. Because right now, when I put that orgasm sound file into my SexLab Folder to replace the standard orgasm sound file,  naturally it'll play for EVERY orgasm that happens, even when it's the female actor that cums during vaginal sex.

So is there any way I can have separate orgasm sound files for males and females? That's all I am asking for.

btw here is the sound file:

02.wav

Funny you should mention this - I'm came to this forum looking for something similar haha.

It kind of breaks the immersion if you have to use a generic sound for every 'finish'.

I can only imagine it would have to be done within the SexLab framework with the code using the 'tags' for animations (e.g. Oral, Vaginal, Anal) and then playing a given 'cum' sound upon the 'final' stage of a given Animation set.

I'm still learning SexLab framework so don't know how it could be done and I'm not a coder, hopefully someone more experienced can chime in?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2017 at 11:57 AM, damokt said:

Hey guys.

So there is one thing that I really want for my SexLab experience. And that is different sounds for orgasm events.

Right now, there is always the same sound when an orgasm happens and the really bad thing about it is, that it's the same one for males and females. I want a specific sound to be played when a male actor cums during oral sex. I already even made myself a sound file for that, I'll share it at the bottom of this topic.

I have little experience when it comes to modding and I have absolutely no clue how I can mod my sexlab in such a way that it plays this sound file when an orgasm happens during an animation that is tagged as "oral". And ONLY during that animation. Because right now, when I put that orgasm sound file into my SexLab Folder to replace the standard orgasm sound file,  naturally it'll play for EVERY orgasm that happens, even when it's the female actor that cums during vaginal sex.

So is there any way I can have separate orgasm sound files for males and females? That's all I am asking for.

btw here is the sound file:

02.wav 1.2 MB · 79 downloads

You can do this through scripting, hooking into specific animations to determine which should play the sound file.  Look into the SexlabFramework.psc "hooks" section for info.

...and I just realized this is a necro.  Leaving it here anyway in case someone else comes looking.

Archived