View File

What this is:
This is a quick patch for fixing something I always thought was a huge flaw in one of the best dialogue driven Sexlab mods around - lack of punctuation. In addition to punctuation, the patch also touches upon grammar, formatting and "lore-friendliness". Aside from this it adds no new branches or content.

Requirements:
You still need to install the original Sexlab Romance mod by Spaceman and overwrite the .esp with this patch.

I consider this patch to be done and no further updates are scheduled. If you are the original author of Sexlab Romance or someone looking to take over the project, feel free to integrate this patch into the main file.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/21/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Romance
  • Special Edition Compatible

Nice! One of the primary reasons I don't use certain mods is the horrific spelling, grammar, and.or punctuation. Not things that even native English speakers could easily miss if they don't have a degree in English, but rather the author clearly does speak the language fluently but put no effort at all into using a spelling or grammar check program. We have the technology!

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...