Unplayable framerates when HDT-enabled followers on screen in cities......

om3n1rpak

Normal follower mods work fine, but all HDT follower mods have a major problem with my setup.....

When I am outside a city everything runs great, 2560x1440, heavy ENB and texture/grass mods 50-60 FPS. But the moment I get in a city with an HDT enabled follower on screen my FPS goes to 1-5 FPS!! Only in cities, only with follower on screen. Non-HDT followers such as Inigo work fine.

I have read that this was caused by Xp32 skeleton, which I have deleted and upgraded to XPMSE skeleton mod. No luck..

I have all the HDT requirements and XPMSE and FNIS..... I am lost as to what is causing this. I have to make my follower wait outside the city as it's so frustrating...

Modlist: https://modwat.ch/u/om3n1rpak/plugins

Specs: GTX1070

i5-6600k 16gb RAM 

SSD

I have tried replacing follower skeletons with XPMSE skeletons and repackaging the mod, but that does not solve it. So I think it has something to do with HDT physics....

Edit: i have downloaded the latest HDT xmls from here and updated them over the nexus version. Still no luck....

Archived