The Mysterious Disappearing Slavery Mod

About half a year ago, I distinctly remember downloading a mod where you could use tranq syringes and stealth attacks to knock out enemies, and get them to join you. I'm sure my description thus far has probably brought up F4SS, and you're asking how I can be so stupid as to not know of it. Thing is, that's not the mod. I downloaded F4SS not too long ago, and tested it all out, and to no avail. It's most likely not the same mod, and if it is, it's changed a hell of a lot in 4-6 months.

The distinctive feature of the mod I remember downloading is that it had a tape that you would get, either by taking it from the world, typing a console command, or maybe it was just there by default or something. It was a configuration holotape, and I distinctly remember there being an option in that tape to randomize the appearance and change the name of your slaves to just SLAVE.

If anyone knows of the mod, I would appreciate some help, if not, thanks anyways, haha.

Archived