Mailamea

Hi everyone we got off on the wrong start with this topic. Thread is fully resumed now after some issues. A certain character has been removed and any of their characters won't be here anymore.

Now on the Topic:

Playable Characters of Skyrim : www.patreon.com/Mailamea

Is an upcoming content that will be available for the public. Basically every month we will get 2-5 characters that you will be able to play as. Either in terms of playing a follower or a custom new character entirely.

What is the difference of this vs Racemenu Preset and ECE Preset?

The aim and main goal of this content is to make everyone play as the character they want without having to download around 100-900mb of file requirements to load the preset you like make it Racemenu or ECE.

Another is this characters will be uniquely their own, they won't share any meshes any textures, they are their own separate folder, you wouldn't need to ever worry about conflicts or compatibility ever again, you can easily customize textures meshes swap them out entirely without affecting your mods.

What is the patreon for?

So this has been an ongoing question and issue lately, just recently returned back my reddit posts to be unbanned after discussing and getting into the terms, as well as recently getting this thread open again.

"YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PLEDGE" All content will be available to the public, "ALL" the purpose for pledging, is firstly for supporting me, if you like to help out, I'm currently living on my own and spending around 12 hours from work, bills stuff like that, thats why content recently has been halted, unreleased mods from previous games as well as destructible stuffs. By giving support I will be able to lessen my overtime work and can basically live in the house and produce more content. 2ND to help out with beta/alpha testing, It isn't like early access but the main point as well for those who are currently pledged is because I'm constantly asking them for feedback, bug reports, issues. For example racialcompatibilities with vampire, where your character becomes a vampire, without the bug report, I wouldn't have known that theres a big issue with it. Which is fixed for future releases now. 3rd to give feedback on which to do next which to focus on, and basically to get to know me talk, chat, communicate.

But what about permissions?

This one is already fixed, this is where I spent my whole week, right after the thread was hidden by moderators. If you are a modder of the follower that you don't want your follower to be a playable character, feel free to inform me. Your content will not be turned to player series.

This is the best part : I spent my week gaining permission from the most popular and the most recent follower releases. You guessed it, I've got them. I have a whole inbox of approval pm on my nexus, twitter, reddit, tesgeneral, LL account.

Upcoming follower content and all previously released ones except one companion, have all permissions already been given. A short example are HHaleyy's new follower/Quest, and Overknee's entire follower series and all upcoming ones, Tania, Maya, Natalie, and a whole shit ton more.

GTXRace/Followers : I have a personal pm from her site, if you have already got the content from her, or paid for it, she doesn't care what you do for it anymore. So yup expect some player versions of them as well.  ;)

302yusx.jpg

Currently Released Content

Available currently on Patreon

Public Release End of October/Start of November

Open Spoilers to view Pictures

pprk7E6xYBCTE5E5WGvqlNXaYwSXldShg-2CwwOY

2s6ptgh.jpg

WIP

I5_fEYNGBVxR5LYJiERk6DQ49MkbbRo0Um7UZUwM

• 2 weeks later...

I wasnt informed of this, and I do not support trying to grab cash on the back of other peoples work in the modding community. Please remove anything related to me, thank you.

None of your files are available for download, to be exact literally nothing, it was just used as a picture along the banner, to show that the framework indeed works.

Edit:

Revision the banner 

You are welcome to include anything of mine if you wish.  No need to ask for permission from me now or in the future (i hold very little special attachment to pixels on a screen)

https://www.nexusmods.com/games/users/44456462/?tb=mods&pUp=1

Everybody is able to play a racemenu preset, or even a follower by using the chargen nif included in the download.  You simply make it ten times easier, and for some users of the community that aren't used to in depth modding, it might be greatly appreciated while others that are used to modding wouldn't see it as a big help.

In the end, its all about making the game enjoyable for everyone and if someone is able to do that, then more power to them.

Take care.

You are welcome to include anything of mine if you wish.  No need to ask for permission from me now or in the future (i hold very little special attachment to pixels on a screen)

https://www.nexusmods.com/games/users/44456462/?tb=mods&pUp=1

Everybody is able to play a racemenu preset, or even a follower by using the chargen nif included in the download.  You simply make it ten times easier, and for some users of the community that aren't used to in depth modding, it might be greatly appreciated while others that are used to modding wouldn't see it as a big help.

In the end, its all about making the game enjoyable for everyone and if someone is able to do that, then more power to them.

Take care.

Finally, someone who understands.

Thank you very much.

A few people, who are patron and some who are just following the topic and just regularly pm's regarding updates, they understand that its aimed to get a simple installation as well as a simple character to play as without having to tediously download every requirements. People PFFFT i can easily do that with racemenu import, Well did you import the facetints? did you remember which brows they have? did you know which headparts they are using? Oh wait you can't find that headpart because the follower uses a different race with all unplayable parts?

It fixes all that, you can just literally basically activate an esp, bam play as that character.

//sorry for the rant//

Thank you again very much.

I don't care what you do, I just don't want to be involved with it. If people are willing to pay for this, so be it.

You asked me some time ago about this on tumblr, and I gave you a very clear response, so I don't understand why I even have to clarify this. Back then, you didn't even mention patreon.

To quote myself:

Now - since you specifically asked about my stuff. I don’t want presets to be available publicly for the reason mentioned above. What people do in private is none of my buisness. I know you can just rip the face from followers with some RM magic and if that’s what people want to do, I have no right to stop them. I just would ask not to offer or advertise the results in public, that’s all.  

I don't have access to the files on your patreon since it's still paywalled, all I see are images of two of my followers on your patreon page (one of which apparently is part of your "The First Four" release).

If this is your understanding of "getting permission" then I don't even wanna know how you approached other authors.

If you are a modder of the follower that you don't want your follower to be a playable character, feel free to inform me. Your content will not be turned to player series.

You seem like a reasonable person, so again, I'd ask you to not offer or advertise any content related to me on your patreon page (or somewhere else).

Please leave me out of this.

None of your files are available for download, to be exact literally nothing, it was just used as a picture along the banner, to show that the framework indeed works.

Then please remove them from the banner, and remove Natalie from your first package. I absolutely don't want to be involved in this.

If there's nothing related to my mods on your page (which i kinda doubt, looking at that "First Four" pack), there's also no reason to falsly advertise with characters you won't offer.

Just. Leave. Me. Out. Of. This.

Please, thank you.

tetro

I'll be able to reply to this once i get home after work.

On the bote with four, I get it now, the character on the very left is named natalie, coincidentally the very one on the right is too which is your character, I can give you the upload files or direct patreon acces so you can see.

No files from you are uploaded if you see your pictures, its just pictures, I clearly remember when I asked you, And i will know clearly that i havent uploaded anything from yours. How do I know? Your mods have tetro - follower name.esp on it, and i didnt bother releasing those, thats why I asked you first.

Yes yes ill get to removing your pics to showcase that framework copies even the most sophisticated tints, once i get home.

Back then, you didn't even mention patreon.

I guess no one was informed of this (HHaleyy, Overknee and others)

They were, Would you like to see the inbox?

I didn't notify tetro, since I didn't release anything from him.

UPDATE:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/14776659

HERE IT COMES!

Finally broken down a new feature of the tool, Expect new follower characters to be customize-able.

Literally any feature, any part, you can make changes on your own. You are no longer tied to their facegen, loading a game will keep all your modifications.

+ Less crashes
+ Vampire transition fixes
+ More
  • 2 years later...

ok this is weird.. :( hello mailamea, I m the man who create kirke follower mod. and i release her free, but you are selling her cme/racemenu as merchandise, It makes me feel uncomfortable. Really hope you take down those posts which related to kirke and my mod.  also, lots of korean modders are really dont like those.

Archived