Crotchless Lace Panties M&F

Reitanna

View File

I made these some time ago and shared them on SexySims, but now that I'm uploading here, I decided to... upload them here. XD Now, these aren't phenomenal, but I think they're pretty good for my first try. There's no normal, shadow, or specular map, though.

The one for feminine frame is for both feminine female and feminine male. The other one is for masculine male. Each swatch has its own thumbnail, so they are easy to find. THEY DO NOT COME WITH THE PENIS. Those are my edits of LunarEclipse's penises, which I will be uploading later. If you have LunarEclipse's penises, you can convert them to tattoo using Sims4Studio, or you can wait until I upload mine.

You are allowed to do anything with these textures. If you want to apply them to your own mesh, go ahead. Recolor, go ahead. Convert to another category, go ahead. Just be sure to credit me and share your creation here so we can enjoy it too! Also, I've been using these for many months, and the only problem with them is that, with some sex positions, the texture stretches, but there's not much you can do about that.

Programs used: Sims4Studio and Photoshop

Archived