Sim not showing up

Rebel_Leia

I hope this is okay to ask here as it's not related to wicked whims.

So, I downloaded the file for a Sim, and the instructions say place the files in the tray folder. when I open the game, I can not find the sim anywhere.  I checked my gallery and all the houses in the game and i still can't find the sim. I've removed and re added the files and still I can't not find the sim.

This is the sim I'm trying to get. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=587467

If custom content has been used to create this sim, you will need to go to the gallery and check the box, advanced settings,

This will give you the option to view custom content :) also you will need to make sure that you have downloaded any custom content used or the character will not look the same as the preview

Thank you!!!! Checking the box made her show up. I never knew there was a show CC in the gallery option. the only one I knew of was the one at the main menu.

No problem! You're welcome :)

I didn't find this at first either, when I did it took ages load everything and delete all the duplicate files that I never knew I had :lol:

Archived