[Request] Reduce Breast Size+ Remove HDT from Firekeeper

So, I found (and, no, I have no idea where, as Googling it does not find the mod again) a version of the Fire Keeper set from Dark Souls, and I love it, but the HDT on the breasts is just really freaking distracting to me (real breasts don't usually do that) and they're too big and obvious anyway.

Does anyone have the ability to remodel the meshes?

I'm uploading both the full mod, as I don't remember the link and thus can't link you) and the four meshes that would need to be changed.

(and, no, there's one Fire Keeper mod that can be found by googling, but it's just the cloak! This is different)

cloak_0.nif

cloak_1.nif

dress_0.nif

dress_1.nif

NINI Fire Keeper.zip

OR you could just attach the default hdt xml file path to your femalehead.nif and change the xml to whatever you'd like...

I'm sorry, I have no idea what that means, or what that has to do with breast size...

OH sorry sorry.

If you're talking about breast sizes, I don't understand why the outfit would change it.

Either use racemenu morph sliders or build your outfit in bodyslide.

As for your hdt physics, just change your hdt xml file in skse/plugins to a more softer one

OR you could just attach the default hdt xml file path to your femalehead.nif and change the xml to whatever you'd like...

I'm sorry, I have no idea what that means, or what that has to do with breast size...

OH sorry sorry.

If you're talking about breast sizes, I don't understand why the outfit would change it.

Either use racemenu morph sliders or build your outfit in bodyslide.

As for your hdt physics, just change your hdt xml file in skse/plugins to a more softer one

Oh, OK.

Never tried to do that. Not sure what I'm doing with the XML file, but I'll figure it out.

I'll check out the racemenu settings. Not sure if they'll work, but we'll see. I don't know why you don't understand, the shape of the breasts are changed by the mod... it's set up for what looks like UNPB, and I wanted it sized for UNP slim.

I have no idea how to edit clothing in bodyslide, and the turoials are incomprehensible. 

Oh, OK.

Never tried to do that. Not sure what I'm doing with the XML file, but I'll figure it out.

I'll check out the racemenu settings. Not sure if they'll work, but we'll see. I don't know why you don't understand, the shape of the breasts are changed by the mod... it's set up for what looks like UNPB, and I wanted it sized for UNP slim.

I have no idea how to edit clothing in bodyslide, and the turoials are incomprehensible. 

Are you using a body outside of bodyslide?

It may be time to change that.

All you technically need are a set of textures (for UUNP or CBBE).

Then, you'd download bodyslide from Nexus, open, select a body, and click the big BUILD button (or batch build for all body parts).

Afterwards, download and install your firekeeper file.

In the fomod installer, select UUNP or CBBE depending on bodytype.

Open Bodyslide and build your armors with the same body type you previously built.

Tada: All armors conformed to base body. No big breasts as long as you customised your body as you saw fit in racemenu.

Archived