Ignore this, being silly.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Uh, I dunno if this is really important at all but people seem to mention it when they are considered Contributors to the community so I thought it would be polite to mention.

Because of the actions of a community member and an ex community member against me personally, I am going to back off for awhile. I was dragged into a fight that had nothing to do with me and someone in this community I thought was a friend decided to endorse the attack even further last night in their own thread for no reason other then malicious fun I suppose.

I dunno and I dun care.

I never considered myself a real modder despite the positive come back and such, nothing like what most of you guys and gals do with nifs and gecks and skeletons and so on and so forth. I just wanted to do something I thought the community would like and would be able to use for more then one game and possibly years to come.

I will return at some point but right now I'm not comfortable enough for that. I'm sorry. I hope this thread isn't irritating I know I am not like a super modder or anything people seem to announce these things though and I do not want to seem rude.

If you don't mind me weighing in here, I think that this is exactly why you should stay. To let a fraction of a percentage of members cause you to retire is, well...wrong. By all means take whatever time you need for yourself - your needs be they mental, physical or spiritual should always come first, but do come back. To go away and not come back is to let those who are wrong be victorious.

I will point out that Loogie is way off on the number of your supporters. They number in the hundreds, if not thousands. The downloads you got while your voice packs were up prove that.

I will miss seeing you around the boards and will hope for your return.

Greg

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

If you don't mind me weighing in here' date=' I think that this is exactly why you should stay. To let a fraction of a percentage of members cause you to retire is, well...wrong. By all means take whatever time you need for yourself - your needs be they mental, physical or spiritual should always come first, but do come back. To go away and not come back is to let those who are wrong be victorious.

I will point out that Loogie is way off on the number of your supporters. They number in the hundreds, if not thousands. The downloads you got while your voice packs were up prove that.

I will miss seeing you around the boards and will hope for your return.

Greg

[/quote']

Thank you so much hun, it does mean a lot to me to see people enjoying something I personally find silly fun. I am not stopping it completely by any means, but I am walking out from the middle of a gun fight I have nothing to do with.

I was not friends or even acquainted with Loogie until long after the voices stuff started up and he was helping me to understand what I would need to do behind the scenes to implement these voices as well as starting a real script for his mods in the FONV section as well. People are assuming that because of my affiliation with him I took his side from the beginning based on this and this alone.

That's bullshit, if you dun mind me stating this so bluntly.

I was a part of this community for a very long time, my name had been Sneakykatze and I had to sign back up after having been gone so long because of some personal issues. I never talked or did anything. I just leeched asked for help when things messed up badly and I was confused lol (Not hard to do! XD )

I already read everything I needed to know from several other threads about what had actually happened. Someone acted childish, reacted very poorly to something very simple for reasons I don't understand or care about and they have decided to continue dragging this out. My connection with Loogie had nothing to do with the conclusions I have made, the facts laid out plainly before the entire LL community were how I reached these conclusions.

I have nothing to hide or lie about so it doesn't bother me. I haven't seen anything about him that makes me feel he was ever in the wrong, long before we had real contact. We simply hit it off, extremely well outside of LL and that is about it.

I feel sorry for the people I am thinking of while I write this, they dragged a total stranger into their childish argument and for nothing more then a rude joke I suppose.

Rude people don't care that innocents get caught in their cross hairs and become collateral damage. To those rude individuals others mean nothing. Take some time off and enjoy life and then get your tail back in here and make some whoopy noises!!

Ditto on what gregahit said. And I'll add to that' date=' that you have absolutely no control over anyone else but yourself, but most especially the less than mature.

I have watched from the sidelines this drama unfold on both here and Hongfire, and I gotta tell ya, it's getting old real fast. It is nothing more than a continuation of a pissing contest by boys, and there is no winning to this, and only the community looses. Best you can do is like g' and others suggest, ignore them and continue with your work and your outstanding contribution to the community.

This bad behavior is a real turn off for me too, but my choice is to cross post the little bit of work I do to both here and Hongfire...

...maybe if we ignore them long enough they'll all get a freakin' clue.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I am just going to be totally honest here. I was in a relationship for over 11 years and recently we were supposed to be engaged. Because of several factors including being lied to and heart broken, it fell apart in front of me with no way to stop it.

I have a ton of things going on in my personal life including losing someone I trusted with my soul who doesn't deserve it and after that long, it's taken it's toll out on me.

This whole thing with Prophour coming on and making a false account just to find my (extremely old) blog account and make silly pictures of me is just the icing on the cake. Emotionally I have been a wreck but have been pushing it to the side over and over again in the hopes that I can find anything to just NOT think about it.

The person who re-posted the pictures, I dunno if I am allowed to say their name even though they openly attack me on this forum; I thought was a friend. We had talked in PMs before and he suddenly stopped talking to me. Now this. I was worried because the last thing he told me was he might be sick, then he just suddenly stops talking to me all together. Now he and Prop have some weird thing against me for something I have nothing to do with.

He was banned, I immediately appealed to have that taken off. I didn't ask for that in the first place and I feel it was far too heavy a punishment but at the time, emotions were running on edge I have to admit. We are all first and foremost humans and they will from time to time, get the better of us. Loogie is just extremely protective of me because he knows how much the engagement and basically my entire relationship falling apart in front of me has been hard. He wasn't "abusing his power" as I am sure they are ranting and raving over; he was reacting in a very emotionally defensive way for someone who feels they have the right to bully me and push me around.

I have a brand spanking new mic coming in, hopefully today; the recordings will continue, the dialog will be finished for Loogie's mod and I will be taking requests if it does not seem too presumptuous of me to say so.

You do not know how much all of the encouragement means to me right now, even if it is just about DERPY sex voices and silly sex dialog.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†
EDIT: what do you mean DERPY sex noises and silly sex dialog' date=' there's nothing silly or derpy about your voice, honestly it's quite sexy, at least to my ears, and it sure as hell beats the toonish squeeks we have now :), your voice actually sets a nice feel to the sex scenes.[/quote']

lol Well thank you seriously for the kindness in both regards. When I say Derpy like that I'm just poking fun at someone who used that term first. They took a picture of me and added the term Derpy to it, I dunno I never saw the picture and dun really care about that. It was the actions of a stranger and a member of this forum I regarded as a friend that actually hurt my feelings. Silly pictures are just that, silly pictures and a sad look into how they deal with their problems they themselves made.

When they called me Derpy I thought it was rather fitting. I am a fan of a show called My Little Ponies (haters gonna hate) and there was a mistake of animation, one of the ponies had crooked eyes. The fan base immediately adopted her for the flaw naming her Derpy Hooves. She isn't the prettiest, smartest or most socially adept pony but she helps her community out as best as she can and the fact that Prophour went right to that just tickles me because I find it so entirely ironic. When I use the term Derpy, it's all in love. (I still think I sound silly rofl)

b84x8y.png

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I actually JUST realized (because someone told me lol) that this thread is actually right smack dab on the front page. Sorry for spamming the Main Page like that, I'll admit I rarely go to it I always just go to the forums. :x

I never really thought about the very obvious Home link before the Forum link. /derp

You do not know how much all of the encouragement means to me right now' date=' even if it is just about DERPY sex voices and silly sex dialog.

[/quote']

Well here's to wishing you land a phat game voice gig through your "DERPY sex voices and silly sex dialog" efforts here, get mega rich and be able tell 'em all to kiss your freaking ass in Macy's window!

I like unique, hence my avatar, and if that's derpy, so be it!

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Awesomely awesome new mic is awesome and in my hands and working perfectly. With all of the support and obvious want of this mod despite the bickering children I have nothing to do with whatever they may think; this is being worked on again.

I'm terribly sorry for the drama, I was afraid of getting people into trouble because they were defending me and I wanted to remove myself before anything bad happens.

But with everything happening in my life and the encouragement and support of the community and outstanding people like Loogie & PrideSlayer I want to continue this as soon as possible.

New recording being added to the page soon-ish just showing how awesome this mic is.

I honestly cannot begin to thank everyone enough for ... everything.

foggy, we are got our sparks, and i am sorry

please, don't run away, here you have a friends, and every thing is much easier with a friends, here you will find your "pillar of strength" witch everybody need in some point of life, even i will be here for you if you want, i am not good on advices (speeking a truth i am not good at anything) but i was made many mistakes in my life witch can make you laughing...

and also "wise man (women)can learn something even from a fool (me) but a fool even 10000 sage can not teach anything"

i really would have hated to see you to end up as me (miserable loner, full of bitterness, disappointed in everyone and everything...)so i hope you will stay and fight, if he was a idiot then that is his problem, you can always find something 10-100 times better

so please, please, please stay

and make some other mod, good as, or even better then this beautiful sexy voices, out of spite...

ps i really hate this language without soul

Hey there Foggy,

Just jumping in (late) to send you a mental hug.

I found one of the threads where you were trying to be reasonable with unreasonable trolls.

You handled yourself with tact and grace. Be proud of yourself.

The trolls posts made me wince. By carrying that much bitterness they will punish themselves sufficiently (and all thier lives).

I've listened to your contributions, love it!

Please believe that there are far, far more good people here than clowns.

R13.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Thank you guys ^_^ Working with the mic most of the day. It's more complicated then I thought, but the quality is awesome. Would not be possible without PrideSlayer.

And to Mogie56 - Huge thanks as well! Gave me something to focus on the rest of the evening!

210yof9.jpg

Was wanting a change anyways, thankies much!