"Error Logged" Notifications On Load Save & At Random (WW + MCC)

Asardotha

Hello all, 

So this has been going on for a while now, and for the most part it doesn't seem to have a major impact on my game, save for some lagging and unresponsive sims that just stand around for long periods of time between interactions. A bit annoying but not necessarily game breaking. 

Anyways, here's the gist;

Upon loading any given save file, I am greeted by two bright orange notifications. One from WickedWhims, the other from MC Command Center. They both say essentially the same thing, that an error has occurred in the game and a lastException.txt file has been created.

Normally, that's about the end of it and I won't see another of those pop up for the rest of the game, except in two specific cases:

-The first case is during active careers with GTW, specifically the Doctor career. The "Error Logged" notifications (From MC Command Center's side of things at least) come through every few sim-minutes or so, yielding no ill effects apart from those previously mentioned.  I am using coolspear1's Improved Doctor and Improved Scientist mods, as well as the custom lots associated with them, but skimming through the lastException.txt didn't seem to mention either of those (Mind you, I'm no coder and it's mostly gibberish to me, but still).

-The second, and much more problematic case, is with one save game in particular. I've had this save for a while, and I transferred it over from a different computer along with a few others, all around the same age. When I boot it up, I get the usual two error logged messages, but after a few minutes of game play, they start coming in faster and faster until the feed is completely spammed with them. However, the game itself runs more or less fine apart from that and the "symptoms" previously mentioned. (Or at the very least, it appears to)

Below, I've attached (hopefully) a lastException file for the most recent occurrence.

lastException.txt

Archived