Face Sculpt - Red Mesh?

cleavagesweat

Clicking on the red diamond will allow you to cycle through colours. Mine is usually red to begin with, which is a terrible colour for edit because my eyes are extra-sensitive to red.

ah ok thanx. do u know how to pan the camera in mesh box around? right click = move the head around but i am trying to zoom in and pan the camera but can't figure out how. any tips?

Scroll wheel zooms the head. Far as I know it is not possible to pan the head inside the box (mesh center always stays in box center, maybe you can try using the alternate (=sprint) key and seeing if one of the buttons or keys will do it.

You can move the box itself by right click in the blank area and move it, to go back and forth between the mesh and the result.

Scroll wheel zooms the head. Far as I know it is not possible to pan the head inside the box (mesh center always stays in box center, maybe you can try using the alternate (=sprint) key and seeing if one of the buttons or keys will do it.

You can move the box itself by right click in the blank area and move it, to go back and forth between the mesh and the result.

i was afraid of that ... thanx

Archived