Sims 3 and deformed breast - how to fix that?

Had to reinstall my game on a new machine, did that as always:

(Disc version!!!)

BaseGame + all 13 EPs in order of release, two of three SPs, apply the big 1.67.2xxx patch.

Copypaste the Mods folder, remove the mods which would not work because of missing installation of what they would change (example Roaring Heights and the mod fixing the speed of the FixerCar).

Install the most necessary downloads and start the game.

What the ...... happened? See the screenshots below.

Pic 2 has one of my simettes in the background, I had to reduce her boobs to a size more suitable.

Started to remove all breast sliders and add them back in one by one, this ended with

Delphy's Breast Sliders

being the culprit.

Redownloaded them from MTS, added those, all the same.

And before you ask: yes, I did clear my caches!

So, has anyone come across this?

Would one know how to fix it?

post-813297-0-92610600-1505809670_thumb.jpg

post-813297-0-77403700-1505809682_thumb.jpg

(Disc version!!!)

BaseGame + all 13 EPs in order of release, two of three SPs, apply the big 1.67.2xxx patch.

Copypaste the Mods folder, remove the mods which would not work because of missing installation of what they would change (example Roaring Heights and the mod fixing the speed of the FixerCar).

Pic 2 has one of my simettes in the background, I had to reduce her boobs to a size more suitable.

Started to remove all breast sliders and add them back in one by one, this ended with

Delphy's Breast Sliders

being the culprit.

Try editing her breast using those sliders,but make sure one of those sliders is not maxed because you said it was one of delphy's. Or do you have another mod that adjusts the top mesh? :D

(Disc version!!!)

Delphy's Breast Sliders

being the culprit.

Try editing her breast using those sliders,but make sure one of those sliders is not maxed because you said it was one of delphy's. Or do you have another mod that adjusts the top mesh? :D

Aside from jonha, NanoSim and OneEuroMutt? :lol:

I`ll either have to test the Delphies one by one, or do a factory reset, but that`s last resort.

Hello, Jolie Rouge

since you use lots of different sliders, one of them is probably "busty-ing" these ladies.  :) further; if you use KW's, it would be a sound idea to reset them all.

i'm a Mac user; as such, i always have a backup copy of an up-to-date (and working) Sims 3 preference folder, for some of its files hold the latest scripting mods' configurations. yet, since it's a Cider's (the "The Sims 3" for Mac wrapper app) task, i believe Windows' versions might act differently.

with The Sims 3, one never knows. 

good luck and wish you the best,

E.

You have probably already tried this; But if not You could try to start anew with all the sliders and mods but without your savedSimsfolder or library (whereever you keep your sims). Set the settings you had for nraas/settings CAS and Save. Quit, add the saved simsfolder/library and start again to see if that helps...

They might conflict with other (breast)sliders you have also how high do you have your slider # set on MC? Like 2 or 3 because that will cause that to happen.I'm sorry I can't be of much help. Run your mods through delphy's dashboard and see if there are any conflicts between any of your sliders.Again sorry if I am talking in circles. :(

They might conflict with other (breast)sliders you have also how high do you have your slider # set on MC? Like 2 or 3 because that will cause that to happen.I'm sorry I can't be of much help. Run your mods through delphy's dashboard and see if there are any conflicts between any of your sliders.Again sorry if I am talking in circles. :(

Usually my sliders are set to 1, so it wouldn`t look weird; Delphy`s Sliders were the first, then came the AndersonBodySlider pack (which is just for posture), Cmar`s SimHeight, etc,

Checked all packs for double sliders or unwanted ones and installed the rest.

The strange part is that all this has worked together for the last 3 or 4 years without any conflicts.

Thats sad.You didn't get any new CC at all lately? :blush: I'm running out of ideas that's why I ask. :( I found someone who has had the same problem as you and they said it didn't happen until they updated kw. Try re-downloading kw or something like that. It might have something to do with the new turn on traits I'm not sure if they mess with the sliders or take them into account I don't know jack about programming.Just try that. :DBring this up to Onikay. Also do use geckos breast and butt stuff?  The person who had the same problem was in that forum. :DSo maybe they might be conflicting. :unsure:

Unless you've already tried it take out all your breast sliders drag the sim into CAS and use the vanilla game breast slider to adjust the breast size and that should snap the bones back into place.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 6:25 PM, LadySmoks said:

As the thread is 3 years old, probably try doing what Jolie Rouge responded to in what you quoted.

Hmm, I see namaradus is no longer with us while following back as I was curious whom 'this' guest was...

How odd once a few years pass many of the members whom I was used to reading are not only inactive, but for reasons have 'deleted' their accounts.....

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...