nude female lower body invisible

Oceans12

hi ,

using WW and couple of other mods for few days without any problem. 

thanks for WW btw . great work.

but suddenly . as i keep adding mods time to time.  i ended up saving a game by mistake during sex at another sim's home.

when i loaded it back . the sims were obviously not having sex. but their lower bodies were gone .  (only talking about females)

i have tried practically EVERY LAYMAN SOLUTION And i cant get them to get lower bodies back.

i admit i do have a hodgepodge of mods (list attached). but since i dint have problem for many days.  i was enjoying it . 

please help me restore this . thanks a lot 

i obviously dont want to get rid of my save games. and my particular sims looks

again: i admit i have lot of female body clutter mods . but i have tried removing them all and trying them one by one. doesnt seem to work . moreover it makes them more ugly ( as some of them are makeup and skintone based)

thanks for time and help 

also the mods i added just before the problem were gameplay based and have nothing to do with skins . but still i tried removing them and no luck

ask if i forgot anything to mention

simsmods.txt

You seem to have more than one default replacement installed causing conflict with each other,

You should only use one,

As you have wildguys female skin and details,

You should remove the majestic skin as well as the ea female skin as they're pretty much obsolete now :)

Hopefully this should help

You seem to have more than one default replacement installed causing conflict with each other,

You should only use one,

As you have wildguys female skin and details,

You should remove the majestic skin as well as the ea female skin as they're pretty much obsolete now :)

Hopefully this should help

hey thx for replying.

like i said. i had tried all sorts of backtracking and removing mods. still for the sake of it i removed both the skin's u mentioned..

no luck!! still the same . even tried multiple houses . all females in game have lost their nude bottom. (sigh... )

also like i said . i was playing for a long time like this . soooo dont know what happpened .. 

Try removing the Eve defaults too and the luumia smoothish,

Also anything else related to nude default,

Non defaults are fine,

With a default replacement, it's something that isn't equipped but as the name suggests, replaces the standard version for all Sims,

Having more than one can have varied negative outcomes,

My advice if you're unsure would be to remove EVERYTHING related to skins and choose either Wild Guy or Hiroki mod, but not both,

Skin Overlays and tattoo skin details are ok to keep in ;)

While testing to find the culprit...

DONT SAVE WHEN EXITING YOUR GAME ;)

very important!!!

Can't stress this enough :)

This way you won't lose any of your work :)

Try removing the Eve defaults too and the luumia smoothish,

Also anything else related to nude default,

Non defaults are fine,

With a default replacement, it's something that isn't equipped but as the name suggests, replaces the standard version for all Sims,

Having more than one can have varied negative outcomes,

My advice if you're unsure would be to remove EVERYTHING related to skins and choose either Wild Guy or Hiroki mod, but not both,

Skin Overlays and tattoo skin details are ok to keep in ;)

While testing to find the culprit...

DONT SAVE WHEN EXITING YOUR GAME ;)

very important!!!

Can't stress this enough :)

This way you won't lose any of your work :)

@$#%@$%@$ stupid me, this default female bottom from eve was causing problem . and i hadnt noticed it till now. (could really use a sims 4 mod manager like skyrim)

thank you!!!!!! solved the problem . just this file . didnt have to remove others.

but u know what!! . crazy question is still that how i played so long with it simply lying there.

anyway thanks still . i can move on with my sims!! :)

and yeah . didnt save at all since this problem :P

Glad you solved it!

Don't be hard on yourself as it's easily done, been there myself :lol:

Luckily I didn't save either but I've heard of people doing so and then having to rebuild characters and lots :o

At least the Eve mod comes with a non default option that you already have so it's not totally lost :)

Archived