HuCow - Milk mod economy transformation - need Your help with 3d textures/meshes

skyrimfet

i'm working on new mod that will extend Milk Mod Economy. Im want to create transformation background that will be depend on milk maid level and milking events. So any npc that is registered by milk mod economoy will get slowly new physical body parts like udders, horns, tail, ears, hooves. Thats all i want to create progresive transformation mod focused on hucow topic.

Why i wrote it?

I need Your help :)

Scripts etc.. it's not problem but I'm not a good 3d artist - so if you want to help me with textures/models (in package i hope) let me know!

what i need -
udders - 3 phases - small tits, small udders and finaly full udders
hooves - hands and feet - first phase it's could be something between human feet/hands and then next phases could look's like full hooves
horns - it's not a problem i found cool mod with permission to use it
tails - hdt - 3 phases (short, medium and long)
ears
and maybe more

vision
i want to track milking activity and then increase  phase level - every phase give new elements - for example

• phase 1 - small horns
  • phase 2 - small tail
  • phase 3 - medium horns
  • phase 4 - small udders
  • phase 5 - small hand looks like hooves
  • etc
  • etc
  • full cow set

and finaly full hucow transformation

i want to once again remind why i wrote it:

I need Your help :)

what i have now? - 3d udders model (i made it - is still not pretty xD )
implemented simple but full funtionaly mechanics with phantom items - mod exists and works but i need models ;)

this is really interesting!

I just installed the original "skimmed" version to SE. are you going to port this mod to special edition as well? if you want I wont mind to fieldtest it ^.^

I just installed the original "skimmed" version to SE. are you going to port this mod to special edition as well? if you want I wont mind to fieldtest it ^.^

I'm afraid that i will never support SE - I'm not planning this now.

that is a shame to hear... would you be okay if others tried to port it for you?

if you want I could test what you got so far and see if it functions in SE

that is a shame to hear... would you be okay if others tried to port it for you?

tomorrow probably i will add WIP version to download section -  SE is supported by Sexlab framework? it's one of requirements. About port writing - firstly i need to public and finish this mod :) - i will not blocking anyone who want to rewrite it for SE.

tomorrow probably i will add WIP version to download section -  SE is supported by Sexlab framework? it's one of requirements. About port writing - firstly i need to public and finish this mod :) - i will not blocking anyone who want to rewrite it for SE.

awesome! I shall keep an eye out to it. we got a sexlab light running already. I'm not sure if the full version is operational.

biggest issue is the lack of MCM for SE. makes adjusting settings in some oldrim mods rather tricky

Something I think would  be fun to see it as a quest. I remember a short quest mod for falloutnv called Sexout Miss Moo where the player find an old man looking for his milking cow, takes the quest turn out the cow is male. Player mocks him and the old man drugs the player and turns her to his personal cow to birth a calf

For this mod heres my take

the player find an old bosmer man looking for his milking cow.

player pittys the old man takes the quest 

player find the cow only to find out the cow is bull.

Player return old man tell him the true old man feels like a foul and blame the player and cast a spell on her to turn her slowly to a hucow. 

To break the spell player has to follow the old mans request like delivers(if sluts installed), sex, milking, free rides (if crawl on fours installed)

udders being optional and returning to normal optional

slavetats for branding

just a few ideas throwing your way, if you already have a story i cant wait to see it, i'm excited to see your mod 

It would be nice, if you would have the udders being optional, so for people that don't like that stuff on girls it just goes from small to large breasts.

Something I think would  be fun to see it as a quest. I remember a short quest mod for falloutnv called Sexout Miss Moo where the player find an old man looking for his milking cow, takes the quest turn out the cow is male. Player mocks him and the old man drugs the player and turns her to his personal cow to birth a calf

For this mod heres my take
the player find an old bosmer man looking for his milking cow.
player pittys the old man takes the quest 
player find the cow only to find out the cow is bull.
Player return old man tell him the true old man feels like a foul and blame the player and cast a spell on her to turn her slowly to a hucow. 
To break the spell player has to follow the old mans request like delivers(if sluts installed), sex, milking, free rides (if crawl on fours installed)

udders being optional and returning to normal optional
slavetats for branding

just a few ideas throwing your way, if you already have a story i cant wait to see it, i'm excited to see your mod 

yes - im going to use slavetats (one slot - with nice cow texture (i hope) - with slavetats i can connect skin colour with typical cow textures - all should looks smoothly

MCM >any part of transformation will be as option.

additionaly im going to add sound effects connected with pain system - small moans/moooo in high milk level case  :)

about models - i made hooves and i think that looks good, i found some pictures of cow to get textures - as initial version could be nice. i dont want to use extrenal models from other moods becouse i want to have for example: unified hooves on hands and feet - i dont want to connect different hooves from differen mods- i want also add semi stage: half/hands-half/hooves (progression) - etc... - if i find or someone send me link  - perfect! in another case i can spend 0.5h - 1h per day to create something - it's cool. 

i will in few days create basic set and then i will put it in download section as very WIP version :)

Ok, status update:

i made few slaveTats textures - to gain better visual expiriance

models:
-hand hooves + slaveTats and textures (3 stages: skin->brown skin->fur)
-feet hooves + slaveTats and texutes (3 stages: skin->brown skin->fur)

dont like fur? - turn off slavetats support in mcm - dont worry about it.

i added horns and hdt tail (external mods/resources)

now:

Test version of mod have 9 stages

Mod will count milking times and add slowly next cow items/stages.

Any part is unremovable - did you lost your hands? now you have hooves? you can forget about wearing gloves/boots. It's your cow fate, right? You will never warrior again - of course you can still use your weapons - hooves are realy handy. works good with DDevices.

I will today or tommorow send few pictures or i will add finaly WIP version in download section.

Archived