Having trouble with Lovers PK and plugins

Logan387

I'm not a very tech savvy person, I downloaded Lovers PK and with a quick skim over the guides and quick installation guide I couldn't really find where to put the files. I thought I should just put them in my data folders. I downloaded two plugins, LoversRaperS and LoversAdultplay and can't figure out how to get them working. I added their files and esps to the data folder as well, due to the fact I couldn't use oblivion mod manager for any of the addons, and activated them in the Data Files. Whenever I check them off however, oblivion refuses to run, leading only to a black screen that quickly cuts back to my desktop. A video on how to install these would be great, but guides/forums would work too, comments etc.

TL;DR I need a guide/video on how to install LoversPK and plugins.

You should always use a mod manager like OBMM (oblivion mod manager) unless you know what you are doing otherwise you'll just shoot yourself in the foot as you'll end up overwriting stuff that you don't overwritten as  well as conflicts.

The CTD (crash to desktop) is it before or at the beth logo? If so download and run TES4edit and let it run if it hits a error in your load order it'll stop and tell you why in the bottom right hand area read it fix the problem close it and start it up again and run it again and keep doing it till it is able to load everything up without any errors then try your game again.

Sorry, as this may sound harsh, but how to install is freaking clear as mud. It is listed in the OP and in the mod install instructions readme.txt.

The LAPF is probably the simplest mod out there to install.  If you can't manage this one, you either need to slow down and start reading things, or give up.  It won't get any easier.

Taken from the install instructions spoiler here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

5. Finally you are ready to install LAPF. You can manually install by extracting to a temp location and dragging the files and folders to: Oblivion\data\
Alternatively you can create an OMOD file with OBMM or a Bain file with Wrye.

And NO!  You can't activate jack crap via the data files.  This is not Skyrim or Fallout 4.  Either figure out how to get OBMM, Wrye Bash or TESMM working or give up.  Hell, if you can't get those four working, use the nexus mod manager as a last resort.  If that won't work, then you are flat out of luck with modding oblivion.  Sorry.

First you install LAPF ( without LAPF no Lovers Mod will work and your game will crash)

Then you can install Lovers mods.

The esp and the meshes, textures, sound, ini, .... folders in your data folder.

!!! I hope you have installed Oblivion right, and you have all tools you need, base Mods ( nude body ,...)

Read my yellow Link below: all you need before you install Lovers, and how to sort your Mods ( right load order)

Archived