Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

looking to make a Satyr/Deer female character anyone know such mods that helps with that sorta modding ?

Satyr deer race mod idea character

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Thundel

Thundel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

only few concerns are

-thinking someone has made it an actual race i feel like there will only be a costume/jewlery type of equipment, but i really would push for the idea of an actual race

-worried with satyr/deer character that armor being equip is impossible or will be modded to not show but id nerdgasim if someone made a badass satyr/deer character wearing armor of skyrim

-ether peope pass on the idea or moved on since i feel like modders from Special edition skyrim and FO4 is being more focused and moders ether dropping projects or moving on from  skyrim

heres some images to know what im talking about 

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

2Dimm

2Dimm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/60888

you can make some quite cute deers with this

20170717011101_1.jpg

Thundel

Thundel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

question how does armor works with this ? most importantly the leggings ?

Thundel

Thundel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

okay im upset nether told or let me know i need all the damn dlcs........which i have none 

2Dimm

2Dimm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

okay im upset nether told or let me know i need all the damn dlcs........which i have none 

if you plan to mod the game you should have all dlcs... you will lose A LOT of content 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Satyr, deer, race, mod, idea, character