Slave Trainer tested, worked well

lirana

So while waiting for SKSE64 a few months ago, I decided to check all the slave mods that I would like to install in SSE. I've find Slave Trainer in LL and decided I'll try this when everything's good to go.

So with SKSE64 and SkyUI, all the requirements for Slave Trainer could function nicely all together, and for an hour of gameplay there has been no issues whatsoever.

Next stop I might want to try SexLab version of Paradise Hall.

So I did installed ZAZ 6.1, and have animations work from time to time in Slave Trainer. From what I've read Slave Trainer is actually a bit buggy so I though it was normal for animation to be played incorrectly (you could find some newest comment complaining about this and I've thought that was just normal).

In regards of Paradise Hall, the first one I tested was PAH 7.4, which after installing and fooling around, I found it lacking the sex function. Hence I went back to LL and found PAHE 7.24, the one with the actual juicy content and have ZAZ 6.1 still installed. 

In this context, I did got animation running but buggy. The NPC will be stuck in the last animation naked on the ground, and could only reset by fast traveling or exiting the cell. After this discovery, I closed the game and reboot the game, and with the same mod setting, all of my NPCs are in T-pose, and there's nothing I can do with it unless I uninstall ZAZ.

This is the test result for today, I'll try and hack through since I'm not a modder.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, easims4tw said:

Does anyone know if the slave trainer mod still works for sse or if there is and alternative? I’ve tried installing but my skse won’t Launch when I do

I had it running awhile back but the mod wasn't what I wanted so I uninstalled, but it ran, maybe with a few minor bugs, can't really remember. Check the SSE conversion thread, might be something about it. 

On 6/7/2019 at 9:45 PM, McLude said:

I had it running awhile back but the mod wasn't what I wanted so I uninstalled, but it ran, maybe with a few minor bugs, can't really remember. Check the SSE conversion thread, might be something about it. 

the sse conversion thread was where I originally heard of it though its color coded as "I don't know". it was something like the fallout 4 slave mod by the looks of it where you could basically make your own companion out of enemys, but when I tried to install it my game wouldn't launch at all. I even tried converting it (finally learned how to use cao) but still nothing

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If only I could find Charma in Whiterun... I heard rumores she was near the Hall of the Dead with a slave but I guess they've gone for a walk... I thought she  might be in the Hall trying to wake up the dead by something kinky with her slave but as soon as I entered there I got a CTD. Dunno if that's related to Charma's and her own slave disappearance or not. Any hint? Any help? I really hope that mod isn't broken for some weird reason!

I really hope somebody helps me to fix it... my next run into the game will help me figuring out if the CTD was just a 'once in a time' event...

• 3 months later...

Archived