Ideas for Wickedwhims

I had some ideas for the mod:

1)   for sims with the "family loving" traits add the feeling of repentance for betraying your partner

2) add for some traits, negative reaction to sex (as is already the case with the sperm)

3)add a negative reaction / anger when you see your parent doing sex with sims other than the his parent

sorry for my english, now I'm writing it in Italian hoping someone can translate better

ho alcune idee per la mod:

1) per il sims "amante della famiglia" aggiungere un sentimento di pentimento per aver tradito il partner

2) per alcuni sims aggiungere un effetto negativo al sesso (come avviene similmente con lo sperma)

3) aggiungere una reazione negativa/rabbia quando si vede un genitore tradire l'altro genitore

Grazie in anticipo a chi tradurrà... scrivendolo nei commenti.. e buon gioco!

It's great to make trait and buff that able to hook up to WW. There will be a lot of story scenarios we can play.

I'm planning to make one... But I'm still in the learning process how to make trait and buffs, especially that able to increase WW desire and trigger ask for sex toward certain sims, or played specific WW animation.

sorry for my english, now I'm writing it in Italian hoping someone can translate better

I don't think you need translation, what you wrote is perfectly understandable, and these forums are full of people with less then perfect english (including me xD) so they are kind of used to it. Great ideas btw.

(translation in italian because why not) Non penso che hai bisogno di traduzione, si capisce benissimo quello che hai scritto, e sono abituati a capre in inglese come noi  :shy: . Ottime idee comunque.

I don't think you need translation, what you wrote is perfectly understandable, and these forums are full of people with less then perfect english (including me xD) so they are kind of used to it. Great ideas btw.

(translation in italian because why not) Non penso che hai bisogno di traduzione, si capisce benissimo quello che hai scritto, e sono abituati a capre in inglese come noi  :shy: . Ottime idee comunque.

Hi, thank you so much  :D  :D  :D

thank you so much