Pc change height when equipping during scene

Alright so i have this issue.

It feels like it has something to do with HDTHighheels or NioHDT. Even tho it happens when any items get equipped.

Anyways when a sexscene starts and the scene equips any items on the character. Their position changes.

Usually the actor that had the item equipped sink below the ground when that happens. Using the realign button in sexlab and the scene returns to the correct position.

But it happens again the next time something gets equipped during any type of sexscene.

Im using both HDT high heels and NIOHighheels but like 99% of the heels have been converted to NioHighheels.

Only seems to happen when heels are equipped when the scene start. if the scene starts without any high heels equipped.

It works to equip items without pc/npc sink below the ground.

So im guessing it has something to do with Niohighheels.

Havent really heard of anyone else that has the issue. So im guessing there must be a solution somewhere.

Only seems to happen when heels are equipped when the scene start. if the scene starts without any high heels equipped.

Havent really heard of anyone else that has the issue. So im guessing there must be a solution somewhere.

There's a setting in sexlab to disable heel effects when a scene starts, have you tried turning that off?

There's a setting in sexlab to disable heel effects when a scene starts, have you tried turning that off?

Yes but. Turning that off is not really an option since every single animation would be off with highheels. And even if you realign every animation to the height of heels. it would be really out of alignment for scenes where you didnt have highheels.

Dunno starting to think that there really isnt a solution for it. That its just how it works. And pretty much every person that use some kind of highheels would have the same issue when equipping items during a scene with highheels.

Im guessing most people never use any high heels during scenes where the scene equips something, and thats why they dont notice the issue?

Reason i started noticing it is because of Sextoys and Sexlabutil that equip a mesh during scene.

Or there is some kind of solution that i dont know about :P

Yes but. Turning that off is not really an option since every single animation would be off with highheels. And even if you realign every animation to the height of heels. it would be really out of alignment for scenes where you didnt have highheels.

Dunno starting to think that there really isnt a solution for it. That its just how it works. And pretty much every person that use some kind of highheels would have the same issue when equipping items during a scene with highheels.

Im guessing most people never use any high heels during scenes where the scene equips something, and thats why they dont notice the issue?

Reason i started noticing it is because of Sextoys and Sexlabutil that equip a mesh during scene.

Or there is some kind of solution that i dont know about :P

Do you have the mod "NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes" installed? This mod enables/disables the height change on the fly when some things happen, like sitting on a chair, riding a horse, lying in bed, etc, because otherwise you are floating off of the object. I have seen this happen during a sex scene, I think each time you equip/unequip an item the override mod does a check to see if it should enable/disable the height change.

snip

snip

Do you have the mod "NiOverride High Heels - NIOVHH Fixes" installed? This mod enables/disables the height change on the fly when some things happen, like sitting on a chair, riding a horse, lying in bed, etc, because otherwise you are floating off of the object. I have seen this happen during a sex scene, I think each time you equip/unequip an item the override mod does a check to see if it should enable/disable the height change.

Indeed if you remove NIOVHH it fixes it during scenes but that just creates another problem. PC/Npc floating on all chairs, floating when riding horses and floating when swimming and so on...

only solution would be to remove all Niohigh heels and go back to the old script heavy hdthighheels :(

snip

snip

Indeed if you remove NIOVHH it fixes it during scenes but that just creates another problem. PC/Npc floating on all chairs, floating when riding horses and floating when swimming and so on...

only solution would be to remove all Niohigh heels and go back to the old script heavy hdthighheels :(

You can sort of fix it when it happens by equipping then unequipping something (can be anything), this causes the NIOVHH fix to try to do it's thing again and usually it will put you back to the correct height, at least in my experience.

Thanks for the suggestion but thats not really a solution. And its annoying having to manual remove and add stuff just to get the height right in 50% of the scenes.

I guess its a limitation of NioVHH fixes. if only it has some way of turning it self off during animation. Or at least a keypress to disable it.

Either would have to go back to old HDThighheels system or stop using highheels during scenes i guess. Unless someone fixes it in the future.

Archived