Divinity Original Sin 2

I just got the game today. Will start working on some nude mods before I dive into some animation mods for bedroom scenes.

Great. Do you already know when your mods will be released?

I'm pretty knee deep in trying to break into the Fractured But Whole files to work on some mods for that. And I'm trying to get Skyrim to a stable 360 mods. And I'm slowly working on Divinity 2 at the same time. So honestly, don't hold your breath waiting for me. I'll get them out but it will be a couple months.

Since the Nexus description is hidden, what does this 'Elven Justice' mod do exactly? I've been looking for a way to replace some armor sets with the looks of the Wayfarer female elf armor from the character creation screen with no luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any work in progress on adut content for DOS2? Does anybody know?

Generally mod creation seems to stagnate a bit for this game atm. Does that mean there is something big coming...?
Or the opposite? which would be unfortunate...
I think the game would have a lot of potential...

so you're saying there's not enough dynamic in this game's particular modding community to drive mod creation?
that'd be a bummer... :-(
There is a lot of good mods already though... but maybe the game just isn't interesting enough for the really motivated people to put their effort into it. There is still FO4 and such to work on I guess... :-/

I'm hoping for some mods that will really make DOS2 rated AO. Some good skills and abilities, maybe alternate defeats in battle, out of combat sexual opportunities. And if what one of the previous comments said was true and that DOS2 can be as extensively modded as Skyrim then I cant wait to see how big the game can get! Well, Nexus and Steam workshop for all the nsfw stuff. Nsfw comes from here xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/18/2017 at 3:57 PM, Sickotik Mods said:

I'm pretty knee deep in trying to break into the Fractured But Whole files to work on some mods for that. And I'm trying to get Skyrim to a stable 360 mods. And I'm slowly working on Divinity 2 at the same time. So honestly, don't hold your breath waiting for me. I'll get them out but it will be a couple months.

Is there any chance your still working on any of the mods for this?  Want to know if I can breath again lol

• 3 months later...