Wedding Dress / marriage stuff

I think this must have been asked before maybe, but...

Can we get links to rare and pretty wedding mods?

I tried nexus and most of the stuff looks basic... Haven't had time or patience yet to thoroughly search the web as some images link me to oriental sites with dead links and/or blogs where people only shares pics

I'm looking for cool wedding mods such as:

-The prettiest gowns one can find, talking about detailed mesh work, nice textures, not just a retexture of a vanilla mesh or another mod. Hopefully on UNP and perhaps UUNP if there is such a thing

-Mods that may add things and are hopefully, also stable. Things like kisses, hugging or maybe other features about sleeping together (like a "lets go to bed" dialogue or something, not just talking about sex here, I know Sexlab does that already). Also I know about that immersive kissing mod, but somehow the floating randomness of non-animations from the preview is not convincing me.

-Anything that adds more romance to the thing, but I'm also thinking of this marriable Serana mod, so... compatibility please?

Anyway, I know where I can find at least some of the basic things for the last 2 points, though it would be nice to hear suggestions

But the priority is the dresses. What are some nice quality wedding dresses?

Archived