1st Person in sex animations

I tried using this mod for 1st person views during sex: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/? but it just results in me seeing through everyone's body during an animation & it screws up 1st person while playing the game normally.

Is there a better 1st Person View mod for SexLab animations that doesn't screw around with 1st person outside of animations? If yes, how do I use it so I don't get a lot of clipping & seeing through people during animations?

You can setup IFPV so that scrolling, switching view and combat is vanilla and on a custom key it switches to IFPV.

; NUM 8
!bindkey 0x68 0 "ToggleIFPV"
!set bZoomIntoIFPV false
!set bToggleIntoIFPV false
{CombatInVanillaFirstPerson}
(bWeaponOut==true)
(bIsActive==true)
+GoFirstPerson
-GoThirdPerson
; Remove the "disable" on next line to make all combat in vanilla first person view.
; Or comment the line with ';'
;disable
{BowAimingInVanillaFirstPerson}
(bAimBow==true)
(bIsActive==true)
+GoFirstPerson
-GoThirdPerson
; Remove "disable" to automatically switch to vanilla FP during bow aim
;disable

You can setup IFPV so that scrolling, switching view and combat is vanilla and on a custom key it switches to IFPV.

; NUM 8
!bindkey 0x68 0 "ToggleIFPV"
!set bZoomIntoIFPV false
!set bToggleIntoIFPV false
{CombatInVanillaFirstPerson}
(bWeaponOut==true)
(bIsActive==true)
+GoFirstPerson
-GoThirdPerson
; Remove the "disable" on next line to make all combat in vanilla first person view.
; Or comment the line with ';'
;disable
{BowAimingInVanillaFirstPerson}
(bAimBow==true)
(bIsActive==true)
+GoFirstPerson
-GoThirdPerson
; Remove "disable" to automatically switch to vanilla FP during bow aim
;disable

How is that done? Is it like setting up an INI file, is it done in the console, or through an MCM menu???

Config file is here: data\skse\plugins\FirstPersonPlugin.txt

I posted parts of the file, just search the file and you fill find them.

The file has comments explaing it, but feel free to ask here

Head bouncing? IFPV attaches to the head node, so every small motion can be transfered to the view/camera.

Usually disabled or very low, as it will follow if you have Head Tracking enabled for the player.

; How much rotation is applied from head. 1 means camera direction equals head rotation, 0 means camera direction
; equals look direction. 0.5 would be the middle.
!set fRotationFromHead 0

If you have a config with a SexLab profile - search the file for '{SLProfile}' - then that value is set to 1 (100%) during sex.

Change it in that section to lower it if you want.

Also, some animations have a bug where the game thinks you are facing backwards, meaning you will look into the back of your head.

• 6 months later...
On 9/16/2017 at 9:03 PM, Akzyra said:

Config file is here: data\skse\plugins\FirstPersonPlugin.txt

I posted parts of the file, just search the file and you fill find them.

The file has comments explaing it, but feel free to ask here

Head bouncing? IFPV attaches to the head node, so every small motion can be transfered to the view/camera.

Usually disabled or very low, as it will follow if you have Head Tracking enabled for the player.

; How much rotation is applied from head. 1 means camera direction equals head rotation, 0 means camera direction
; equals look direction. 0.5 would be the middle.
!set fRotationFromHead 0

If you have a config with a SexLab profile - search the file for '{SLProfile}' - then that value is set to 1 (100%) during sex.

Change it in that section to lower it if you want.

Also, some animations have a bug where the game thinks you are facing backwards, meaning you will look into the back of your head.

Came back to this after downloading a shit ton of new mods & none of this worked. Reinstalling IFPV, the sexlab version in the first link that other guy posted as well as the fix for certain items he linked, & configuring the text file to what you have did nothing. The first sexlab config made NMM deactive the original IFPV. In fact im not even sure the camera is active because its in vanilla mode constantly for everything & the toggle key for IFPV does nothing

EDIT: Deleted the first one, downloaded the 2nd one on a clean save (Srende's config) & it worked right out the gate. Weird cuz I didnt do anything different than the first time & NMM didnt ask me to deactivate the original IFPV??? Either way, finally working with the 2nd mod & your settings, thnx for the post waaaayyy back then fam cuz it helped (is there a way to minimalize clipping thru bodies during oral animations??? mostly happens in the last few stages for some reason)

Archived