KinkyWorld Butler Mod (New Version 1.1 added)

KinkyWorld Butler Mod by Tartacus V1.0

Requires Late Night Ep

This is the first mod I have ever made, I have tested it over a long period to make sure all is as should be but please consider this as a work in progress.

Butlers should now work as they are supposed to and should not disappear off your lot, they will Clean your lot. Repair broken items and look after children and may even feed the fish. They will not cook unless asked to do so. For best Child Care results Baby Monitors from the store are recommended.  I have not tested on Bridgeport and expect there may be problems with highrise apartments.

The Female Butler now comes with a new outfit consisting of a maid's top with open bottom courtesy of Bloom (MTS), a pair of Lace knickers courtesy of Harmonia, (they are classified as bottoms and not KW underwear) and shoes by Altea127. These are included in the package, you may need to set the CASP properties in KW Debug for these, set them as removable, remove for woohoo and suggested 3 for nakedness value. existing butlers uniforms will not change.  It only applies to newly employed staff.

post-1260394-0-51139100-1505818790_thumb.jpg

The Male Butlers outfit is standard as I am unsure what users would like him to be dressed in. I very much welcome ideas on this.

Butlers expect regular woohoo as part of their salary and a Horny Butler is unlikely to do much work so you must keep them satisfied.

Butlers in their spare time love to Swim, Read Books and watch TV, if they are watching TV and there is work to be done then turn off the TV and they will continue with their work after moaning about it. If reading or swimming for too long and you need them to do something KW debug cancel interaction will get them working again.

I have made this to work with Oniki Kays KinkyWorld although it should also work as a stand alone mod and  would consider this to be a Work in Progress and welcome suggestions and ideas.

I would like to thank Oniki Kay for the help and guidance with this, also the makers of S3PE, Cmar for her Outfits Tool and Bloom, Harmonia and Altea127 for the outfits used.

This is mainly a tuning mod and should not interfere with other mods as long as they don't also affect butlers or their outfits.

TartsKWButlerV1.0.7z

To hire butler use the phone and hire service as normal.  The only way to end the butler service is by dismissing the butler and using a landline phone to cancel the service before new butler turns up.  I have noticed that an exhausted butler will leave your plot at around 3am and return a couple of hours later recharged.

Added new version V1.1

All butlers should now be young adult.

Made a couple of changes to Butlers tunings.

Added Male Butler uniform, Open shirt courtesy of LadyFrontbum (MTS) and Leather pants by ekinege (TSR) both included in package.

post-1260394-0-52488900-1505819383_thumb.jpg

TartsKWButlerV1.1.7z

Tartacus, can you have more than one bulter? Also how do you use the mod? Do you call a regualr bulter?

To be honest I have not tried 2 butlers ever but have had 2 in the past due to glitches in the game.   As for using the mod it is the same as it has always been Hire butler on phone.   This mod mainly gets them working again as they were just sitting around in KW and gives them a few more things to do.  It also changes the female butlers uniform.

Any way to tell the game to send a female butler or are they random?

Sadly butlers are random I did try to find a way to select a butler but if its possible it's beyond my skills .  I normally kill them off using MC Total Annihilation until I get the sex I require.  Once butler is employed then you can customise in CAS as needed.   Another thing you can do is move a sim into your lot customise as necessary then use MC to set them as NPC butler.  Then use MC send home and hire butler as normal and they should show up as butler, maybe you will have to kill the first one that arrives if its not the butler you wanted.  hope this helps.

Making an option that the sex for pay is not required would be a great idea, this solves a lot of butler problems...I hated how they cooked all the time, all my simmies are natural cooks.

Maybe you misunderstood what I was trying to say in OP.  They don't want to be payed for sex or to give payment, Its simply that horny butlers tend not to do any work and just ask for woohoo all the time this is because of how KW affects all sims, I am unable to tune it just for butlers.  If you don't want butlers to ask for sex then you can set their gender preference in MC to -500 for both male and female genders.  note this may cause them to suffer blisters from constant masturbating.

Hello, tartacus,

great idea and thanks for the mod.

i'm not a KW user; since it conflicts with NRaas and never functioned properly in my Mac (for unknown reasons), i prefer to keep using Passion. would your creation work with it and NRaas?

all the best,

E.

I see no reason why it should not work.  Not being a mac user I have not tested it but can confirm it works without KW on a pc with no issues.

Hello, tartacus,

great idea and thanks for the mod.

i'm not a KW user; since it conflicts with NRaas and never functioned properly in my Mac (for unknown reasons), i prefer to keep using Passion. would your creation work with it and NRaas?

all the best,

E.

I see no reason why it should not work.  Not being a mac user I have not tested it but can confirm it works without KW on a pc with no issues.

tartacus,

thanks again. i'll have it tested and in case i face any issues i shall keep you updated.

best regards,

E.

Yes you can, by using Nraas controller you can choose the sims sent as butler.

Activate Nraas Master Controller on townhall

- select >Sims >Advanced >Service NPC >Type of service

- pick up the sims you like from the list, male or female > confirm your choice and in the service list pick Butler.

When i did this i first checked the list of unemployed sims in town, to prevent using a sims that has already a career running and keep the world coherence.      (sorry my english is not very good)

Thanks for the mod Tartacus. 

By the way the outfit provided by this mod is not showing in my game (cache cleared, never used butler before), i had to edit outfit in CAS myself.

Tartacus, can you have more than one bulter? Also how do you use the mod? Do you call a regualr bulter?

To be honest I have not tried 2 butlers ever but have had 2 in the past due to glitches in the game.   As for using the mod it is the same as it has always been Hire butler on phone.   This mod mainly gets them working again as they were just sitting around in KW and gives them a few more things to do.  It also changes the female butlers uniform.

Thanks a lot for the upgrade Tartacus

Sadly butlers are random I did try to find a way to select a butler but if its possible it's beyond my skills .  I normally kill them off using MC Total Annihilation until I get the sex I require.  Once butler is employed then you can customise in CAS as needed.   Another thing you can do is move a sim into your lot customise as necessary then use MC to set them as NPC butler.  Then use MC send home and hire butler as normal and they should show up as butler, maybe you will have to kill the first one that arrives if its not the butler you wanted.  hope this helps.

Guess I`ll go the easy way, Kinky World>Debug> Change Gender to : Female and edit in CAS ;)

- pick up the sims you like from the list, male or female > confirm your choice and in the service list pick Butler.

When i did this i first checked the list of unemployed sims in town, to prevent using a sims that has already a career running and keep the world coherence.      (sorry my english is not very good)

By the way the outfit provided by this mod is not showing in my game (cache cleared, never used butler before), i had to edit outfit in CAS myself.

Not sure why the outfit would not show.  Its the first report of it I have had.  From the lack of feedback about how things are working I am guessing others are not having the same problem.  I really need some feedback from other users to know what is going on with it.

The only time I see them in the wrong outfit is if they are hired before the mod is installed, but this is the second report of it that I have had to date.  I will do some experiments to see if I can cause it to happen to me then I may be able to find a solution.  I am glad to hear that they are working again thou as that was the main point of the mod.

Not sure why the outfit would not show.  Its the first report of it I have had.  From the lack of feedback about how things are working I am guessing others are not having the same problem.  I really need some feedback from other users to know what is going on with it.

Love the maid dress. Wanted to know If you wanted to, could you make or edit short dresses likeac54def3407474039c45300808172973--club-d