Match Maker Bug?

Are you going into TFC mode using the console when the sex scenes are playing? If so stop it and start using the one that is in the MCM for sexlab.

When you use it it'll go into TFC mode when the animation starts and leaves it when it ends.

If you use the console TFC mode during a sex scene you must leave TFC mode before the animation ends if you do not leave it before it ends it'll mess up your player controls.

So when ever I use the match maker spells and finish a scene I cant use my weapons/spells and I'm stuck with just walking around.. Is there a way to fix this or am I doing something wrong?

you may try what myhunny said, but for me it rather sounds like a general error you have your weapons drawn when you start the scene due the spells and after a scene you are stuck in the combat animation without beeing able to use the weapons. Either sheet your weapons or spells before the scene or open the inventory after the scene, unequip and reequip your weapons.

Are you going into TFC mode using the console when the sex scenes are playing? If so stop it and start using the one that is in the MCM for sexlab.

When you use it it'll go into TFC mode when the animation starts and leaves it when it ends.

If you use the console TFC mode during a sex scene you must leave TFC mode before the animation ends if you do not leave it before it ends it'll mess up your player controls.

I do use the console TFC and about mcm (I'm a HUGE noob when it comes to modding) all I find is the one for oldrim that needs skyui and skse how do I use a mod that needs skse and skyui?..

Opps sorry thought this was for the real skyrim game. The only way to stop it is to get out of TFC mode before the animation ends or your screwed. Using the console command enableplayercontrols might work but generally it doesn't so your best bet is to get out of TFC mode before the animation ends.

Opps sorry thought this was for the real skyrim game. The only way to stop it is to get out of TFC mode before the animation ends or your screwed. Using the console command enableplayercontrols might work but generally it doesn't so your best bet is to get out of TFC mode before the animation ends.

Ah thanks a bunch! Also by anychace is there a way to get animal mansion to work with se? 

Archived