LoveBelow Joywave Sybian

MiniGiles

As for sound, what about the treadmill? Are you able to tweak that to sound more like vibration. Or if you could lower the sound of the rocket ship taking off, that would make for a nice rumble sound. I can't wait to put this in my  game!! Thank you for the hard work R-Lo & MiniGiles

As for sound, what about the treadmill? Are you able to tweak that to sound more like vibration. Or if you could lower the sound of the rocket ship taking off, that would make for a nice rumble sound. I can't wait to put this in my game!! Thank you for the hard work R-Lo & MiniGiles

You're welcome!

I'll have a look at the rocket ship, thanks for the suggestion, I did check out the treadmill but the beeping of the buttons takes over,

Im not sure if it's possible to edit the sound at all or change volume,

Right now I've used the sound from the woodwork table saw and overlapped it twice a second to create a "machine" grinding for now but I'm sure something better exists in the game, got something else I'm gonna try in a moment too :)

Man you are good at pulling gifs out of your butt. Made me laugh so hard.

I hope the animators get on this quick. I mean really get down on it.

laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

Oh I have a feeling they will be..... wink.png

It's funny you mention R-Lo in the OP because that is precisely who I thought of when I saw this. lol 

Make a dual dong option and we can double the fun biggrin.png

Still wanting some "Double Trouble"? ;) 

If it is double trouble two ways is it still double trouble?

• 2 weeks later...

This is awesome, haha. Just tried out TS4 the first time today after playing TS3 a lot and now i found this, guess i'll play TS4 for a while now. :D

Yay the more the merrier!

Still wanting some "Double Trouble"? wink.png

If it is double trouble two ways is it still double trouble?

happy-tears.gif?resize=500%2C269

Mmmm tears.... I mean, there there do not weep. Here, I give you a hanky, I am glad you like.

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded this, but I get no option to use, just "View" or something about enabling an aura.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Currently it's only the first one on the list thats usable but I'll add the others very very soon :)

Downloaded this, but I get no option to use, just "View" or something about enabling an aura.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Currently it's only the first one on the list thats usable but I'll add the others very very soon :)

Thank you R_Lo.

I have now added a FAQ section in the first thread to help.

Archived