LoveBelow Joywave Sybian

MiniGiles

View File

So what is the LoveBelow?

LoveBelow is the name I gave the grouping of all my adult mods (yes some mods did not originally have this name) and name of the in-game company I wish was making all these lovely naughty things for my sims.

What is this Joywave Sybian thingie?

The Joywave Sybian is exactly what it looks like a Sybian for your Sims! To be specific, for now it is a build mode item listed in Misc\Deco that gives a flirty moodlet when Sims are near it. This current version has the classic single insertion attachment but make no mistake there are other attachment versions in the works! Right now, this comes in 7 base color variations and two attachment colors.

Updates:
V 0.4 now includes the Classic Attachment Pair which includes the Finger and GMini Attachments on the Sybian

Credits:
To Doomdriven for (his/her) 3D-Toys Resource-Pack for KW

Special Thanks (in no particular order) To:
R-Lo
Basemental

Feedback is appreciated!

Man you are good at pulling gifs out of your butt. Made me laugh so hard.

I hope the animators get on this quick. I mean really get down on it.

laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

Oh I have a feeling they will be..... wink.png

It's funny you mention R-Lo in the OP because that is precisely who I thought of when I saw this. lol 

Make a dual dong option and we can double the fun biggrin.png

Make a dual dong option and we can double the fun biggrin.png

Very much in the works. I hope to attempt most of the attachments Sybian makes and few that Sybian doesn't.

That is awesome! I have been asking for a sybian for months now!

post-1366609-0-19696500-1505559685_thumb.jpg

I'm a little late to the party :blush:

post-1366609-0-33952400-1505559780_thumb.gif

Works are already underway and a Loverslab update for a vaginal and anal will be dropping very soon!!

And a little something for patreons as they been completely in the dark bout this one! :lol:

post-1366609-0-73706000-1505559155_thumb.gif

Gotta finish some chores and take care of the munchkin, then by evening I'll be on it like Sonic!! :lol:

Thanks MiniGiles!! A great addition to the collection :wub:

attachicon.gif5431a3a1e39d151a78e513ce78f8b511db9a3a4083e456e6389a1acc9bed29ca.jpg

attachicon.gifsybian.gif

Works are already underway and a Loverslab update for a vaginal and anal will be dropping very soon!!

And a little something for patreons as they been completely in the dark bout this one! :lol:

attachicon.giftandem.gif

Gotta finish some chores and take care of the munchkin, then by evening I'll be on it like Sonic!! :lol:

Looks like a good start to the animation.  Hope you can include a buzzing noise in the audio for the sybian.

attachicon.gif5431a3a1e39d151a78e513ce78f8b511db9a3a4083e456e6389a1acc9bed29ca.jpg

attachicon.gifsybian.gif

attachicon.giftandem.gif

Looks like a good start to the animation. Hope you can include a buzzing noise in the audio for the sybian.

It's definitely on the to-do list :)

I KNEW IT! LOL

R-Lo this is totally you! <3

Mini was very kind to show me this and it definitely tickled my fancy :D

Got a little more work to do but it's very nearly done and then I'll start digging through sound effects, any suggestions are very welcome as I'm hoping to upload these within the next 24hrs :)

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??? (looks it up.) ooooh, that looks fun! (sees price.) HOLY MOSES! sad. sad face. now I have a sad face.

Better start saving those simoleons :lol:

As mentioned previously, there will be a free update to kick off the fun, I won't paywall something shared for free ;)

The anal is complete and I'm working on the vaginal!

This one has breast animation too :)

I think you have to place Noir's ralistic dildo on this device, it would be very great.

Prev.png

And I think you must make large occupied space for this device so that no walls or subjects would prevent animations with it.

Nice work, thank you!

That's a very nice thought but those are pretty huge and may eclipse the device itself!

It's more in line with this....

post-1366609-0-91901100-1505605456_thumb.jpeg

I just spent an hr searching for a nice sound but no luck yet, anybody have any ideas? :)

attachicon.gifvag.gifattachicon.gifanal.gif

Hum into a microphone? Or maybe musicbox music? Or Tibetan monks in prayer? Or a flock of angry birds? Or that sound a squid makes when it is reading? Or a motorcycle engine? Or recording of the Stooges from 1971? Or selections from the Vagina Monologues? Or the final cries of the Cassini Probe as it burnt up in the atmosphere of Saturn? Or Uranus?

Awesome work man!

I just spent an hr searching for a nice sound but no luck yet, anybody have any ideas? :)

Excellent work on the animations. Perhaps this would be suitable.

Thanks but it needs to be a sound that exists in the game already,

Eg.. when I made a washing machine animation, the sound was actually from the dishwasher :)

your all mad

And all the best people are; come join us. We have cookies! :D

I think you have to place Noir's ralistic dildo on this device, it would be very great.

I would give it a shot if Noir is okay with it.

Oh i like cookie's got any milk too....then i can introduce you to my best friend...most folks say they can't see him..."sniff"

Is he a inter-dimensional being too? Some of my friends say their form on this plane does not register well with everyone.

Eg.. when I made a washing machine animation, the sound was actually from the dishwasher :)

what about the espresso machine grind noise, microwave noises, or fridge_run_loop? Sims studio forum has a list of in sound effects and their ids and such.

your all mad

And all the best people are; come join us. We have cookies! :D

I would give it a shot if Noir is okay with it.

Oh i like cookie's got any milk too....then i can introduce you to my best friend...most folks say they can't see him..."sniff"

Is he a inter-dimensional being too? So of my friends say their form on this plane does not register well with everyone.

what about the espresso machine grind noise, microwave noises, or fridge_run_loop? Sims studio has a list of in sound effects and their ids and such.

I'll try those out, thanks! Is nice to know the search can narrowed down in studio too, I've been scouring the paste bin file :lol:

post-1366609-0-04566100-1505818806_thumb.gif

post-1366609-0-62407700-1505819137_thumb.gif

The sybian is now ready to play with at last!

The sound clip isn't the best, I spent hours trying all kinds and had to settle for now as it was stalling the upload,

If anyone can find something that will be an improvement I'm open to changing it :)

Hope you enjoy!

Archived