Kinky World, No effect

Daddy0906

I just installed kinky world. Everything works fine except actual woohoo. I tell them to do it and even if they agree they go to the edge of the bed but nothing happens and the action disappears. If I tell them to do it alone, they go to privacy then the action disappears. Any help?

How many sim days has your world been running? It takes a bit of time for the KW system to start affecting your sims, see if they have the aroused buff.

Only maybe a week. But I have it set to no autonomy and it's user-directed that isn't working. They just stand there and then the action disappears.

How many sim days has your world been running? It takes a bit of time for the KW system to start affecting your sims, see if they have the aroused buff.

Only maybe a week. But I have it set to no autonomy and it's user-directed that isn't working. They just stand there and then the action disappears.

Unless they have the aroused moodlet they aren't in the mood to WooHoo 

I have autonomy off and they both agree. They go to the designated spot. But when they get there nothing happens and the action goes away.

What`s privacy set to? It can be altered somewhere in the settings. Even though a couple might be alone in a house they are still affected by their own private inhibitions ESPECIALLY if they have low woohoo and exhibition skill. Once those skills get higher they get less inhibited. If you want to hurry things up try setting the arousal multiplier to 4 or maybe higher. I think it`s in global settings.

What`s privacy set to? It can be altered somewhere in the settings. Even though a couple might be alone in a house they are still affected by their own private inhibitions ESPECIALLY if they have low woohoo and exhibition skill. Once those skills get higher they get less inhibited. If you want to hurry things up try setting the arousal multiplier to 4 or maybe higher. I think it`s in global settings.

It's set to standard. One of the sims were very horny or whatever the moodlet is.

I have autonomy off and they both agree. They go to the designated spot. But when they get there nothing happens and the action goes away.

Try autonomy set to low.

Archived