Vanilla procedural animations system in skyrim? :\

Hi! First of all, my english is too poor, so i'm gonna try to explain this in a way that can be understood... sry :'C

With Defeat and Defeat Slaves, while a NPC was in a sex animation i killed him, and something unexpected happen... the NPC entered into a kind of procedural animation mode... like the typical tool to test rigged character in 3D

Im pretty sure that skyrim have a procedural animation system, when an NPC falls and he have to get up, starts a weird semi-ragdoll mode, but far from being just that, i think that have a big potential for modding... 

That is interesting for a hipotétic mod to touch an NPC or grab it while he are running and that this has a physical repercussion, is there a mod that takes advantage of this?

thx, have a nice day :3

Yeah, looks like normal animation with Ragdoll dragging. As for dead looking alive, that is a bug in the game.

Would be funny if it was possible all the time.

But for something that makes sense it might be a little much freedom of control over the NPC.

But that requires doing that on a living NPC, plus I have no Idea that would use this feature. Maybe some more perverted minds do :D

Archived