Hello.

I am currently making a custom-voiced Marie Rose follower for Skyrim and was wondering if anyone happened to have the extracted voice files of her (in a playable audio form) from the games DOA 5, DOA Xtreme 3, Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash, and/or Warriors All-Stars? I've tried downloading Youtube videos and got /some/ clean audio files from her Japanese voice actress, but only from DOA5, and there weren't that many lines that I could use that sounded alright.

(VoV) Can anyone help out please? I do not have any of the games above listed, except for Warriors All-Stars, which I tried to get the files extracted from, but it didn't want to work...
If anyone can even find/record a video of her in scenes with no sound effects, ambience, or music on, that would be great, too! Or, if you can think of any other characters with a similar -sounding voice that could be used in Skyrim, that would be helpful as well.
Thank you!

Archived