Erectifier - Schlongifier, Genderbender, SexOutfitter

View File

Erectifier

• Equips outfits automatically for SexLab Scenes - schlongs, armor, clothes, jewelery, sexy lingerie. Basically anything wearable can be used.
  • Unequips, deletes or leaves the outfit on when the scene is finished
  • Sends SOSFastErect and SOSFlaccid events allowing equipped schlongs to work regardless of gender
  • Can change NPC gender to allow opposite type SexLab animations and matchmaking
  • Manages an unlimited amount of NPCs
  • Does the above by simply adding factions to NPCs. No perks, abilities, magic effects, scripts and so on are attached.

OUTFIT GUIDE

1. Activate Erectifier Outfit Power
  2. Set an active outfit, 1 - 5 (do not use 0, it's fallback for none set)
  3. Activate Edit mode
  4. Equip the item(s) you want to add to the outfit. Unequip to remove. If you can't wear it due to gender restrictions removing or adding it to your inventory like dropping or putting it in a container should work.
  5. Disable Edit mode
  6. Set Item to KEEP, RMV or DEL depending if you want the equipment to be left on, unequipped or deleted once the scene is over
  7. Done, exit out

Ā 

ERECTIFIER GUIDE

1. Equip Erectifier spell
  2. Use it on an NPC
  3. Set their outfit to one you've created as above, 1 - 5

(optional) Switch their gender for opposite gender animations and detection in SexLab

Ā 

(optional) To target your own character with the Erectifier Spell use active the OUTFIT POWER while crouching

Ā 

NOTE

• Remember to disable SexLab strap-ons if you erectify female NPCs without tagging them as male to prevent double-dicking. Unless that's your cup of tea
  • Do not use items you want to keep in Erectifier outfits if you also set the mod to delete them when the scene is done
  • No schlongs or other items are included, you need to download other mods for schlongs and whatever
  • Use this mod on a separate disposable save set up specifically for sexy time. While this mod shouldn't cause the citizens of Whiterun to perish in a hailstorm of dicks or anything else serious it's just something to play with until better schlongifiers are ported/created.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/16/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Light SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I've done something wrong, whenever I switch gender on females, the schlong won't show? It works fine for the men though. I've tried re-installing sexlabs, etc, but no go. I've downloaded Schlongs for Skyrim Light SE.Ā Ā 

Perhaps you have an idea what might be wrong?Ā 

On 21/12/2017 at 11:12 PM, Citrus87 said:

I think I've done something wrong, whenever I switch gender on females, the schlong won't show? It works fine for the men though. I've tried re-installing sexlabs, etc, but no go. I've downloaded Schlongs for Skyrim Light SE.Ā Ā 

Perhaps you have an idea what might be wrong?Ā 

Mod uses equippable schlongs so you need to install a mod that has them. Once you've done that add it to one of the five outfit slots by activating editing mode and equip it. You'll get a notification it's registered. Then disableĀ editing and use the spell to assign the schlong-outfit to NPCs. The next time they're in a SexLab scene it'll be automatically worn.

to me it seems like even though I tag persons as male it doesnt let them trigger the insemination event in sexlab for some reason. I am working with the fertility mode though

Hmm thatĀ is set using SexLabs own functions TreatAsMale and TreatAsFemale so it's likely not an issue with the genderbending. Not sure how that mod handles it but if it's using SexLabs pregnancyrisk functions (see below) make sure female cum is enabled.

Ā 

;/* PregnancyRisk
* * Used to understand if the actor can become pregnant by the sex animation
* * @param: int tid - The thread id
* * @param: Actor ActorRef - The actors to look for pregnancy risk
* * @param: AllowFemaleCum [OPTIONAL false by default] - If set to TRUE then also the cum produced by a Female actor may impregnate
* * @param: AllowCreatureCum [OPTIONAL false by default] - If set to TRUE then also the cum produced by a Creature actor may impregnate
* * @return: TRUE if the actor can become pregnant, FALSE otherwise
*/;

Ā 

9 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

Hmm thatĀ is set using SexLabs own functions TreatAsMale and TreatAsFemale so it's likely not an issue with the genderbending. Not sure how that mod handles it but if it's using SexLabs pregnancyrisk functions (see below) make sure female cum is enabled.

Ā 

Ā 

awesome. thank you! will test it out <3

• 3 weeks later...
On 30.12.2017 at 2:08 PM, LazyGirl said:

Ā 

Ā 

Work nice thank you for this mod.

I use https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87202-fertility-mode/

and I turn on female cum and there is cum on females, but there is no fertilization... any sugestion how can I fix this?

Most likely incompatible, the hook into the framework is to a quest in the Light framework. Haven't installed the new version andĀ tried but the fix is probably noĀ harder than simplyĀ updating the property on the main script to use the SL 1.63B equivalent instead.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/10/2017 at 10:44 PM, LazyGirl said:

Grazie, non ĆØ proprio un gioco di Skyrim se non riesci a disegnare cazzoni su tutti ĆØ hehe

Hello!
Ā 

I tried using the mod to store garments such as armor, wigs (helmets), lingerie and clothes during sex animations.
Unfortunately, however, every time the animation starts, the characters take off every suit.
Ā 

Is it possible to save clothing presets and keep them during sex animations?
If yes, how can I do?
Ā 

Thank you in advance

2 hours ago, luc87 said:

Hello!
Ā 

I tried using the mod to store garments such as armor, wigs (helmets), lingerie and clothes during sex animations.
Unfortunately, however, every time the animation starts, the characters take off every suit.
Ā 

Is it possible to save clothing presets and keep them during sex animations?
If yes, how can I do?
Ā 

Thank you in advance

That should work. Are you using the new SexLab beta? Mod has only been tested with SexLab Lite.

15 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

That should work. Are you using the new SexLab beta? Mod has only been tested with SexLab Lite.

At the moment I'm using "SexLab_Light_SE__0_1_1".

Ā 

I will try again to do some experiments. I'd like to make sure that the NPCs keep some clothes I give them during the sex scenes.

Thanks for you response for now ;)

• 1 month later...
On ā€Ž05ā€Ž/ā€Ž02ā€Ž/ā€Ž2018 at 2:29 PM, luc87 said:

At the moment I'm using "SexLab_Light_SE__0_1_1".

Ā 

I will try again to do some experiments. I'd like to make sure that the NPCs keep some clothes I give them during the sex scenes.

Thanks for you response for now ;)

I'm having the same issue, same version. Gender swap works, outfits just don't equip. Anyone figured out the error or a possible fix yet?

• 1 month later...